Broncos To Release Running Back C.j. Anderson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos To Release Running Back C.j. Anderson

I wonder how quickly Gase sprinted up the stairs to tell Grier to get him. My money says he’s a Phin before the end of the week.

go no! the backfield will be awfully crowded. before gore i would be ok, but now we have to focus on the draft. maybe bring a young buck in during or after the draft

I wonder how quickly Gase sprinted up the stairs to tell Grier to get him. My money says he’s a Phin before the end of the week.
I totally agree. I like Gore but he is so close to being done, we have to have a better backup plan than a soon to be retired RB.

go get him, Gore is on a 1.1 million contract that counts 0.64% towards our whole 2018 cap...if we can get him for a good price, go get him
I guess our FO isn't looking too dumb after not trading James for him? they had to have known he would get released

Predicted this a couple weeks ago. The Phins will take a hard long look for sure.

It will all depend on the $$$, as it's been the theme this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom