Broncos To Release Running Back C.j. Anderson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos To Release Running Back C.j. Anderson

Drake is taking the approach of the #1 back with his work ethic and what he proved last year.

Gore will probably be a good goal line back/mentor at this stage.

Not too sure how CJ will fit he doesnt even play special teams

Eagles managed RB's (many) well

I'm pretty sure we signed Gore to that one year, "Hey, play for a packet of peanuts" deal specifically to force Elway into doing this.

There's bad blood between Gase and Elway and I think the fact that the Broncos waited this ridiculously long to release Anderson, a guy who is best buds with Adam Gase, is definitely more indication of that.

I'm with Locke, I bet this guy is a Dolphin inside of a week.

Was thinking exactly the same thing-Elway was like you won't trade for him even though I know you wanted him? I will just hang on to him and make you sweat it out- Gase will sign Gore, your move boss.

Depends on the money for me. Drake isn't made of titanium and gore is on the wrong side of his 30s

Eagles managed RB's (many) well

Ya and we would be best served finding a late round or UDFA like Corey Clement. One of their unsung hero's for sure.

I can't get behind paying a RB any kind of real coin this year.

I'm okay with eliminating another draft need if the price is right.

Just not looking forward to the obvious favoritism from Gase that's sure to follow.

I'm okay with eliminating another draft need if the price is right.

Just not looking forward to the obvious favoritism from Gase that's sure to follow.
All 3 were brought in with Gase as Head coach, not sure what you're implying...?

I highly doubt that he will ever be worth the trade value that we spent on him. Especially if you adhere to the notion that rb's are a dime a dozen.
Drake had 800 yards in 6 games. Drake is gonna be a stud

All 3 were brought in with Gase as Head coach, not sure what you're implying...?
He seems to have a thing for his former players. I like Gase. It's just one of his flaws. I hope Anderson is being brought in as the backup and that's made clear.

Drake had 800 yards in 6 games. Drake is gonna be a stud
Which 6 games are you cherry picking? Ajayi was a stud too but his trade compensation is about what Drake is worth. I am not expecting Drake to get a full work load this year as many think he will.

Back
Top Bottom