Brown released who picks him up | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown released who picks him up

I agree 100%...not saying I'm a conspiracy theorist (I am in this case) but it seems the fix was in and Brown already knew he could get a spot on the Cheatriots. It's way too convenient the way it worked out.

And go ahead and flame me but, I hope he tears his ACL in the 1st game he plays.
I am usually the one saying "don't wish harm like that on players" but in this case I agree. **** like that should be punished by the NFL so they can look like they have some integrity left.

BTW, his first game will be against us. I don't think he can play tomorrow.

I am usually the one saying "don't wish harm like that on players" but in this case I agree. **** like that should be punished by the NFL so they can look like they have some integrity left.

No, he can't.....and that's just fuc*ing great that his 1st game is vs us, huh? Not only will his "big first showing" be giddily covered by the media and the talk shows until you wanna puke but every little thing he does against the Dolphins will be shown, re-shown and re-re-shown on highlights with our team as the backdrop. We can only hope he gets blown up, shut down or carted off.

No, he can't.....and that's just fuc*ing great that his 1st game is vs us, huh? Not only will his "big first showing" be giddily covered by the media and the talk shows until you wanna puke but every little thing he does against the Dolphins will be shown, re-shown and re-re-shown on highlights with our team as the backdrop. We can only hope he gets blown up, shut down or carted off.
Let's see how we get into the season and how Flores will coach his first game. Maybe he has something up his sleeve against his former team.

I'd worry less about Antonio Brown then i would about Gordon.. Why are you worried though we are tanking and honestly we shouldn't win either game against them this year anyways, If your not prepared to lose we shoulda kept tannehill and i know nobody wanted that. Its going to be a lost season and im sorry i don't see us beating the pats in any game this year but hopefully the chiefs, Chargers, Browns.. Can keep them out the superbowl so i can actually watch the game this year.. I will never watch another SB with the Pats and Brady in there so i haven't watched the past 3 i think.

This just cannot work out for the patriots in the end, Once Brown gets usurped by Gordon who at this point in his career may be a better reciever then AB he is gonna lose his mind and if Tom Brady declines this season and can't get him the ball as much as he wants lookout is all im gonna say. I hope this is the match that finally blows up the patriots locker room and dynasty.

Let's see how we get into the season and how Flores will coach his first game. Maybe he has something up his sleeve against his former team.
I know it makes me seem more shallow but just Lose baby should be our motto this season.. 1-15 would be fantastic.. With the picks we have next year if we can get the number 1 overall i'd say with the ammo we have it should be a short 2 year rebuild into contention.. This season is gone, next season we compete, third season we challenge..

I don't know if im a fan of Tua, I like Fromm and keep an eye on this kid from Washington state Aaron Gordon I love what im seeing from him. I don't like herbert. its a crazy college football season and Im excited to see if some QB leapfrogs tua for the number 1 spot.

Last edited:
I know it makes me seem more shallow but just Lose baby should be our motto this season.. 1-15 would be fantastic.. With the picks we have next year if we can get the number 1 overall i'd say with the ammo we have it should be a short 2 year rebuild into contention.. This season is gone, next season we compete, third season we challenge..

I don't know if im a fan of Tua, I like Fromm and keep an eye on this kid from Washington state Aaron Gordon I love what im seeing from him. I don't like herbert. its a crazy college football season and Im excited to see if some QB leapfrogs tua for the number 1 spot.

I'd hope for 2-14 with our only 2 wins being against the Patriots (or 1 vs them and 1 vs the Jets)

This right here. I normally dont want to see players injured.

I have an exception, wife beaters and child beaters. Now I'm going to add Asshat Brown to that list.

Its downright shameful. I really do hope we put his ass on the IR next week.

Honestly the patriots looked fantastic without him, I think the brown pickup will bite them in ass.. Guys like dorsett 100 yards 2 TD's taday, won't get their opportunities and you know brown is gonna demand a pitch count.. I could see him hurting that offense because Belly and brady are gonna feel pressure to force him the ball

Honestly the patriots looked fantastic without him, I think the brown pickup will bite them in ***.. Guys like dorsett 100 yards 2 TD's taday, won't get their opportunities and you know brown is gonna demand a pitch count.. I could see him hurting that offense because Belly and brady are gonna feel pressure to force him the ball

I hope that it bits them. I have a feeling that they told Brown that he isn’t going to get the high numbers but he will get a ring and that if he doesn’t toe the line then he will be gone.

I think a tampering investigation is warranted, given the unusual nature of his dismissal from the Raiders and the ridiculous speed with which one team pursued and signed him to a contract after it happened. A team with a, shall we say, questionable recent history with regards to NFL regulations.

Back
Top Bottom