Brown released who picks him up | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown released who picks him up

My first thought was NE. Tom needs WRs and they would keep him in line with the threat of cutting him. But it would be glorious if Cleveland or Houston picks him up. I think that he would be a huge distraction on either of those teams

Even the Podunk PeeWees have said they "are not" interested in signing Brown. They only have enough Pacifiers and Huggies for the Starting Toddlers.

I've been working my tail off today since 4AM, just got home and grabbed a Captain and coke and sat down to see what fins news there was on Finheavan. I did see earlier the Raiders released Antonio Brown, and I prepared myself for the " Please Fins front office, grab Antonio!" thread. And nothing! I'm very proud of you guys...………… Antonio thread in 3, 2, 1......:rolleyes:

Any team who wants that prima Donna Cancer on their team is insane. He’s damaged goods now, after Pitt and Oak, no one wants to deal with that ****.

My best friend is huge Steelers fan and isn't surprised at all by what has happened.. how the Steelers were able to keep it under wraps for this long is amazing..

Live in Jersey..we are talking brought Winnebago just to go to games...AB is turmoil plus 10

AB to the Patriots. New England looking to enable as many basket cases as possible.

If Bill can keep him in line, this is a nice move for the pats. Their dominance will continue (shocker, eh?)

AB to the Patriots. New England looking to enable as many basket cases as possible.

More evidence their is some sort of Patriots conspiracy in the League. Lol

seriously I hope this blows up in their face!

Disgusting that BB watched this POS mental case act out like a child and now he tries to reward him with a championship.

This isn't Randy Moss. AB doesn't deserve to be on an NFL team, let alone the Patriots. Karma is a B.

Back
Top Bottom