Brown released who picks him up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown released who picks him up

I'm sorry, but considering his profession it absolutely has merit and has to be considered.
I was half joking....but the guy's been out there. Doing dumb things is one thing but he has a problem with the whole world and nothing is ever good enough for him. Not sure those are symptoms of CTE and more of "it's all about me"

I think AB to the Jets would be absolutely delightful. Hopefully for a very hefty paycheck. Imagine Gase + AB. Either Gase will freak out and kill him, or they'll become best buds forever and alienate the entire rest of the team.

Wow, Ive been working all morning and am just seeing this. This is like Mike Wallace but 100x worse. I hope no one picks him up to teach other assholes they can't **** around like this.

I was half joking....but the guy's been out there. Doing dumb things is one thing but he has a problem with the whole world and nothing is ever good enough for him. Not sure those are symptoms of CTE and more of "it's all about me"

CTE is really serious stuff and can manifest in various ways.

I’m thinking Pats, Cowboys, or Niners.

Brady & Belichick are probably salivating over the thought of it as we speak. They took Moss. They took Josh Gordon. They’ll happily take Antonio Brown. And he’ll be a saint while he’s there.

Hopefully no one signs him but if he somehow could keep his head straight I’d love to see him on the packers with Rodgers tossing him the rock.

Whoever picks him up is a fool.

My hope is that these teams use him to teach these cry babies in the league a lesson. I'm so tired of watching these guys bitch and moan about their world while being paid millions to play a freaking game. The guy makes more in 3 months than it should take to live a lifetime on. There's no excuse.

The guy posted a phone conversation on youtube that the coach didn't even know was being recorded. He's a pos and has let being a good football player go to his head and think that makes him better than everyone else. Quit with the cte nonsense. He's just an AS$hole!!

That's a damn lie and you know it. Did you really type " I don't think anybody thought AB was gonna be that big of a problem when Oakland traded for him. "

Kudos to you if predicted everything he has accomplished this off-season (helmet issue, froze his feet, wire taps in a state where it's illegal, use racial slurs towards the GM, and all the other stuff im missing.)

There is being a whiny diva and there is being mentally ill. I didn't predict the second part.

Back
Top Bottom