Brown released who picks him up | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown released who picks him up

He won't get signed until after this weekend, imo. If you're not on a roster week 1 your salary isn't guaranteed. A fringe contender that gets a WR injury will sign him. That's how these things happen.

I think AB to the Jets would be absolutely delightful. Hopefully for a very hefty paycheck. Imagine Gase + AB. Either Gase will freak out and kill him, or they'll become best buds forever and alienate the entire rest of the team.
Jets already have a Steelers trouble maker. Can you imagine reuniting AB and Bell? :lol:

Stop making excuses for the guy. He is who he is and it has nothing to do with his he-lmet.

Danny

Where do you see me justifying or excusing his behavior....
Where did I say that his behavior was acceptable....
The observation that his wild self destructive behavior could be caused by brain damage that is has caused wild and self destructive behavior in other football players is absolutely reasonable...

If I was Drew Rosenhaus, AB's agent, I wouldn't say anything while they are on the phone. AB's rep now as far as keeping things private in general is out the window. I can't imagine anyone that has private conersations with him will ever think they can be real or honest with him moving forward. Who in their right mind would trust this guy isn't recording their convo? This guy IMO is on the verge of a epic blow out.

I was just listening to Fantasy Sports radio on Sirius/XM on my way home from work. They were trying to figure out where he lands. They said their top 3 teams that would pick him up are the Redskins, cause Dan Snyder doesn't care about attitudes and Washington needs a #1 receiver, Dolphins, mainly because Stephen Ross is a joke and also wouldn't have an issue with a big personality and the Raiders, which I though was funny. They think Jon Gruden will push to get Mayock fired after all of this, take over as coach/GM and resign Brown next week. I can see Washington or Houston, but it just irritates me the way outsiders view our franchise...If that happens in Oakland, I think the players would be able pissed.

Danny

Where do you see me justifying or excusing his behavior....
Where did I say that his behavior was acceptable....
The observation that his wild self destructive behavior could be caused by brain damage that is has caused wild and self destructive behavior in other football players is absolutely reasonable...
What I mean is, if this is about CTE then he can't help himself, right? So it wouldn't be his fault?

If you're upset with perceptions of the Dolphins now, wait until after this season.

I def say Houston and they are going to still hand him a shitload of guarantees like a dumbass B O'B is selling out this year. But yes **** would self implode with Hopkins getting the looks.

I think it's Houston too.

They are all in this year with Sergeant Obnoxious.

THAT is what 'tanking' REALLY looks like boys & girls.

Just ask any Redskins fan.

Going all in like that, means you have TANKED the FUTURE & ruined the present. ;)

I just hope Flores doesn't hire O'brien as our OC next season.

Knowing his story i'm surprised he is self destructing just when he got a giant pay day.

If he's battling demons i hope he gets help.

Hopefully no one.

Now here's a guy who has earned to be blacklisted by the NFL. Terrible, selfish individual. Have no respect for him at all in any way.

This is coming from a Miami guy who always pulls for the hometown Dade/Broward kids. Can't stand him. Sincerely hope Hollywood learns from this and doesn't follow his footsteps.

Arguably the best WR in the league, and he can't stop ****ing himself over

Back
Top Bottom