Brown released who picks him up | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown released who picks him up

Yup, I figured the Pats would get him. They will keep him in line. Here goes another Pats Super Bowl

This is the kind of **** that bothers me about how the NFL operates. You have this guy who COMPLETELY screwed a team over, but it's all good, give him a SB ring as a reward!!

Wait what? he actually ended up with the Pats??? Is that real?

How convenient... Its just not right, I dont see how the Raiders get ****ed and Brown and the Pats actually get rewarded out of this whole deal makes any sense...

It’s the Patriots Way lol

I saw something along these lines on Twitter. He wanted to go to the Pats to begin with but the Steelers wouldn't do it. So sent him to the Raiders. He gets to Oakland and acts nuts all summer to get his release. Ends up with Pats anyway. If he signs an extension for less money during the season then you know that is where he wanted to go.

I saw something along these lines on Twitter. He wanted to go to the Pats to begin with but the Steelers wouldn't do it. So sent him to the Raiders. He gets to Oakland and acts nuts all summer to get his release. Ends up with Pats anyway. If he signs an extension for less money during the season then you know that is where he wanted to go.

Yup, I think it was planned. I heard he even showed up to a practice in a hot air balloon lol

Im pretty certain there was some kind of tampering by the Pats.

If Brown and Gordon keep their **** together this year, no one will be able to cover all of the Pats receivers. This will be Brady’s best ****ing group since Moss. I’m ready for this season to be over and for the draft to be here.

The NFL shouldnt want that... Players obviously staging their release to go where they wanted to go in the first place, to a team that tried to trade for them in the first place... I couldnt be more obvious... Especially when the said team is the Pats, who have been caught multiple times for cheating.

This is just the Pats saying FU to everyone... There's no ****ing way the Pats didnt know what was going on all along, none! You dont take that kind of risk in a matter of hours without doing due diligeance on what is the mental state of the individual who absolutely looks like he's lost his mind, with a contract already set up....

Some people flat out knew before hand because the 2/1 odds didnt reflect the reality of the situation of a player acting way out of whack finding a team at such a convincing %...

In the end, the NFL looks like a crooked game a bit more, the Pats look like cheaters once again, the league wont do anything about it, the Raiders and their fans get ****ed in the ass in the proccess. Hell Im not even a Raiders fans and while Im not really mad, I just lost another tad of respect/interest in the NFL...

The NFL shouldnt want that... Players obviously staging their release to go where they wanted to go in the first place, to a team that tried to trade for them in the first place... I couldnt be more obvious... Especially when the said team is the Pats, who have been caught multiple times for cheating.

This is just the Pats saying FU to everyone... There's no ****ing way the Pats didnt know what was going on all along, none! You dont take that kind of risk in a matter of hours without doing due diligeance on what is the mental state of the individual who absolutely looks like he's lost his mind, with a contract already set up....

Some people flat out knew before hand because the 2/1 odds didnt reflect the reality of the situation of a player acting way out of whack finding a team at such a convincing %...

In the end, the NFL looks like a crooked game a bit more, the Pats look like cheaters once again, the league wont do anything about it, the Raiders and their fans get ****ed in the *** in the proccess. Hell Im not even a Raiders fans and while Im not really mad, I just lost another tad of respect/interest in the NFL...

Yup, I think it was planned. I heard he even showed up to a practice in a hot air balloon lol

I agree 100%...not saying I'm a conspiracy theorist (I am in this case) but it seems the fix was in and Brown already knew he could get a spot on the Cheatriots. It's way too convenient the way it worked out.

And go ahead and flame me but, I hope he tears his ACL in the 1st game he plays.

Back
Top Bottom