Brown released who picks him up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown released who picks him up

Why would any team want to pick up this guy? He's all about himself. He has a problem with everything and will wreck any team he goes too. Somewhere big Ben and the Steelers are laughing and they all feel vindicated. Big Ben was not the problem, AB was.

Worst, The Raiders give up valuable resources for the guy.
I'm sorry but Mayock and Co are complete idiots.
There's no way AB wasn't going to act a fool with the Raiders.
His entire profile suggest he was going to be a problem.

Let's sign him. It'll be good for the tank lol

In all honesty though, it wouldn't be good for the lockerroom long-term

I think he's way too toxic right now and has completely soured his image. I think he will sit the 2019 season.

But since God hates us, he will sign with the Patriots.

Honest question, Are you really surprised this happened?

Personally, I couldn't understand why folks were call this initial trade a genius move by the Raiders. That team is a lot more than a 30-31 year old reciever away from anything significant and Browns time in Pittsburgh and the behind the scene rumors should have made 100% of teams stay away.

I am not surprised they cut him, any competent team is gonna cut him after everything.

I knew he was a diva, but my man is borderline retarded and only a CTE diagnosis can make me feel different about him. I don't think anybody thought AB was gonna be that big of a problem when Oakland traded for him.

Alot has happened but this dude is too dumb to just keep his cool until he plays week 1 and the guarantees kick in.

He's quickly become a player I admired to my least favorite player in the league. I thought the Steelers were foolish to move on but he proved them right in no time.

Millions and millions to play a game and cant keep your mouth shut; its unreal to me. Stfu and catch the ball

I am not surprised they cut him, any competent team is gonna cut him after everything.

I knew he was a diva, but my man is borderline retarded and only a CTE diagnosis can make me feel different about him. I don't think anybody thought AB was gonna be that big of a problem when Oakland traded for him.

Alot has happened but this dude is too dumb to just keep his cool until he plays week 1 and the guarantees kick in.

That's a damn lie and you know it. Did you really type " I don't think anybody thought AB was gonna be that big of a problem when Oakland traded for him. "

If Drew can't hook Brown up, he himself has lost about $4-$5million I'd guess. Actually, even if he can, no one is gonna give Brown a guaranteed $39mil and $14 salary either way.

Stop making excuses for the guy. He is who he is and it has nothing to do with his he-lmet.

I'm sorry, but considering his profession it absolutely has merit and has to be considered.

He’s to toxic at the moment. I bet he sits for awhile, til a team gets seriously hit with the WR injury bug..

Back
Top Bottom