Brown should be out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown should be out

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It's time 2 get rid of the most injury prone RB in the league. I like him myself but he's nothing but a injury always waiting 2 happen. proven year after year. Welcome back Ricki!!! Lets get a pick for Brown. Jesse Chapman looked pretty good tonight. But man we looked good 2. i love watching us win!!!! I cant wait 2 see how many people trash this!!!!:sidelol:

You know Im sure I will get flamed for this but, if we could get a 2nd rounder right now out of Ronnie Brown Id take it and run. I like Ronnie Brown, I really do. BUT, if Ricky is here for a couple more years we have a top notch back. Also as BP philosophy is, you can find gem RB's in the late rounds of the draft. Hell, he mightve found one in Parmele, we will see.

But, at this point I really like the idea of using Ronnie as a change of pace guy(8 carries or so a game) and a 3rd down back with Ricky(the superior pure runner) getting the BULK of the load(20 carries or so a game). So if you could trade Ronnie for a 2nd rounder....thats a pretty good deal considering he gets injured alot too. 2 picks would be a no brainer. Like a 2nd and a 5th. You would have to take that.

And yea, you could argue Ricky could get stoned and thrown out of the league, but I think he really likes BP and respects the guy. I think Ricky will be fine and even if he wasnt I dont think BP wouldnt have a problem finding us a solid RB in one of the next two drafts if necessary so that we will have a stud back there when we make our SB run with Henne.

Unfortunately I think we'd be lucky to get a 4th round pick for Ronnie..

Unfortunately I think we'd be lucky to get a 4th round pick for Ronnie..

There would definately be a market for him if we made him available. He has some value. What that is Im just not sure. You might be right that a 4th would be it. I wouldnt trade him for a 4th. Would have to be at least a 2nd but, Im not certain we could get that.

It's time 2 get rid of the most injury prone RB in the league. I like him myself but he's nothing but a injury always waiting 2 happen. proven year after year. Welcome back Ricki!!! Lets get a pick for Brown. Jesse Chapman looked pretty good tonight. But man we looked good 2. i love watching us win!!!! I cant wait 2 see how many people trash this!!!!:sidelol:
No need to trash this....you did a fine job with your foolish post:up:

wow, ricky williams has one good pre season game and you guys wanna get rid of ronnie brown. let me tell you guys a fact that everyone seems to be forgetting, ricky williams smokes ONE more time and hes out, done, over. to this day and forever one, i will not trust ricky williams. Was he a better runner than ronnie brown in his prime, OF COURSE. but that was in his prime 4 years ago. right now, our RB is ronnie brown, the same guy who led the league im total yards and was 4 in rushing yards before he got injured. i know know, he's injury prone, but right now he is a better running back then ricky williams and i will gladly let williams walk at the end of the season.

wow, ricky williams has one good pre season game and you guys wanna get rid of ronnie brown. let me tell you guys a fact that everyone seems to be forgetting, ricky williams smokes ONE more time and hes out, done, over. to this day and forever one, i will not trust ricky williams. Was he a better runner than ronnie brown in his prime, OF COURSE. but that was in his prime 4 years ago. right now, our RB is ronnie brown, the same guy who led the league im total yards and was 4 in rushing yards before he got injured. i know know, he's injury prone, but right now he is a better running back then ricky williams and i will gladly let williams walk at the end of the season.

i think ronnie will be the one walking at the end of the season, that is if he isnt injured:up:

Ronnie is the best back on the team right now, as much as I like Ricky he hasnt exactly been the most reliable guy in the world, so trading Ronnie would not be a smart move.

I dont hink Ronnie is as injury prone as some people seem to think he is, I think it is alot of bad luck. Also Ronnie is a good back as proven last year and I say for a team that has had so many problems in the past it cant be a bad thing to have as much talent as possible.

right now, our RB is ronnie brown, the same guy who led the league im total yards and was 4 in rushing yards before he got injured. i know know, he's injury prone, but right now he is a better running back then ricky williams and i will gladly let williams walk at the end of the season.

um, if im not mistaken your RB just got hurt again tonight, with a cast on his hand, with a broken knee(might as well be). to all you R. Brown lovers, ask yourself whats best for the team, a running back who hasnt finished one year healthy since he's been in the NFL? i thiinks not playa!!

but ronnie isnt hurt..its a freaking thumb..all you have to do is wrap it

um, if im not mistaken your RB just got hurt again tonight, with a cast on his hand, with a broken knee(might as well be). to all you R. Brown lovers, ask yourself whats best for the team, a running back who hasnt finished one year healthy since he's been in the NFL? i thiinks not playa!!

to all the ricky lovers, ask yourselves, do you trust a guy who left us to smoke, got suspended for smoking AGAIN, and will get banned for life if he smokes again?

Honestly, I think you should ask yourself what is better for the team. Trading a running back who, sure has had injuries in the past, but leaving us with a guy who is one more violation away from a lifetime suspension, or keeping all the talent we have so if something goes wrong we have someone else to lean on.

I think having both Ronnie, and Ricky is a huge plus for the team, anyone who thinks otherwise obviously dosnt realize how getting good players has been hard around here the last few years, and we should keep the talent when we have it.

Back
Top Bottom