Brown should be out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown should be out

to all the ricky lovers, ask yourselves, do you trust a guy who left us to smoke, got suspended for smoking AGAIN, and will get banned for life if he smokes again?

lol, i cant disagree with you there!! but i mean, R. Brown has not finished 1 year, not 1. I dont get how someone could post "he's not as injury prone as you think"??? I like him 2 but damn, stay healthy for once.

i know its just a thunb but the point is, theres nothing left for him 2 hurt, he's hurt everything!!!

lol, i cant disagree with you there!! but i mean, R. Brown has not finished 1 year, not 1. I dont get how someone could post "he's not as injury prone as you think"??? I like him 2 but damn, stay healthy for once.

i know its just a thunb but the point is, theres nothing left for him 2 hurt, he's hurt everything!!!

i know he's injury prone, but this is why having two good running backs is good. Ronnie gets injured or tired, put in ricky, ricky gets injured or tired, put in ronnie. everyone wins.

Is this for real??

Ronnie played in 13 and 15 games his first 2 seasons, not bad, before blowing his ACL last year. he was leading the league in yards from scrimmage on a winless team.
and this adds up to "get rid of him" to you???

Wow. It didn't take the resident Beck haters long to find a new player to hate now that they feel their goal was accomplished.

lol..this might be one of the worst threads ever.

WOW you guys are mentally ill seriously you dont want to go after chris henry or anyone that has ever been in trouble(oh hes a cancer when ricky's the real one with cancer from all that weed) but you will trade our best player who has never had off feild problems and will not for a running back that has been suspended 3times and retired once. Really use your heads this post is utterly retarded

WOW you guys are mentally ill seriously you dont want to go after chris henry or anyone that has ever been in trouble(oh hes a cancer when ricky's the real one with cancer from all that weed) but you will trade our best player who has never had off feild problems and will not for a running back that has been suspended 3times and retired once. Really use your heads this post is utterly retarded

Ok I understand what some of you are saying.

But try looking at this logically here for just a second. The RB has the shortest shelf life of any position in the NFL if I am not mistaken.

He has now been hurt every season. A bad knee injury. These little knicks and knacks add up to a guy who is already 2 or 3 seasons away from being OLD at his position, that's if he hasn't had any injuries.

Grom that perspective I would say it's not necissarily a bad ideato atleast entertain the idea of trading Ronnie.

Not saying that Ricky is our future. If you could get good value for Ronnie then it's worth the idea. Let Ricky carry the load for a couple years. During that time draft a young new stud RB

How much longer can we depend on a RB who has yet to finish a full 16 game season?

With that said. I believe Ricky and Ronnie could be a very lethal RB tandem. Ricky is exactly what Ronnie needs to stay healthy. It's painfully obvious Ronnie cannot be an every down back from a durability standpoint

um, if im not mistaken your RB just got hurt again tonight, with a cast on his hand, with a broken knee(might as well be). to all you R. Brown lovers, ask yourself whats best for the team, a running back who hasnt finished one year healthy since he's been in the NFL? i thiinks not playa!!

Tell ya what "playa", go back and look at how many full seasons Ricky has completed since becoming a pro (including his injury prone stint in the CFL). Now, I think that we can see that BOTH have had their issues with staying healthy for a complete season. When Ricky left for his "retirement" he was coming off a pro-bowl season and Brown led the league with all purpose yards before he went down last season. Since it is clear that NEITHER has proven that he can stay healthy, I think what is best for the team is to have BOTH of these guys taking turns running he ball or either get rid of BOTH and find a durable back that can stay healthy.

You know Im sure I will get flamed for this but, if we could get a 2nd rounder right now out of Ronnie Brown Id take it and run. I like Ronnie Brown, I really do. BUT, if Ricky is here for a couple more years we have a top notch back. Also as BP philosophy is, you can find gem RB's in the late rounds of the draft. Hell, he mightve found one in Parmele, we will see.

But, at this point I really like the idea of using Ronnie as a change of pace guy(8 carries or so a game) and a 3rd down back with Ricky(the superior pure runner) getting the BULK of the load(20 carries or so a game). So if you could trade Ronnie for a 2nd rounder....thats a pretty good deal considering he gets injured alot too. 2 picks would be a no brainer. Like a 2nd and a 5th. You would have to take that.

And yea, you could argue Ricky could get stoned and thrown out of the league, but I think he really likes BP and respects the guy. I think Ricky will be fine and even if he wasnt I dont think BP wouldnt have a problem finding us a solid RB in one of the next two drafts if necessary so that we will have a stud back there when we make our SB run with Henne.

you really just grab on to the hottest thing dont you. Ronnie is our future and you think we should get rid of him? the guy has had injuries, sure, but he is still a top 5 talent at running back. the guy catches and blocks 10 times better than ricky and has shown that he can also run just as good yet, you want to get rid of him because he has a few injuries? thats like wanting to get rid of A.P. because he gets injuried at least 3 times a year.. getting rid of our most talented player makes absolutely no sense.. he probably just jammed his finger anyways, thats why the ice pack was applied..

Strange post, Ronnie and Ricky are going to rock this year. I dont see Tampa trying to trade Caddy or Baltimore trying to trae McGahee?

Back
Top Bottom