Brown should be out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown should be out

you really just grab on to the hottest thing dont you. Ronnie is our future and you think we should get rid of him? the guy has had injuries, sure, but he is still a top 5 talent at running back. the guy catches and blocks 10 times better than ricky and has shown that he can also run just as good yet, you want to get rid of him because he has a few injuries? thats like wanting to get rid of A.P. because he gets injuried at least 3 times a year.. getting rid of our most talented player makes absolutely no sense.. he probably just jammed his finger anyways, thats why the ice pack was applied..
That's what I was saying. It's almost like "Now that that Beck guy is done, lets complain about the need to get rid of another 'problem' player."

That's what I was saying. It's almost like "Now that that Beck guy is done, lets complain about the need to get rid of another 'problem' player."

I would rather them do that on these boards so we didn't have to listen to this crap everyday. I mean really, people are doing it just to provoke others.

I would rather them do that on these boards so we didn't have to listen to this crap everyday. I mean really, people are doing it just to provoke others.
I think you're right and I almost welcome it just as a change of pace. I just don't quite comprehend the need to constantly demonize someone. There's so much positive to talk about. We just won a game, whether or not it was preseason. It's almost like some people on this board are happier about the win because it means player A or player B will get cut than they are the fact that we won.

most people care about what they say because, its the nature of the beast. people always like to be right, but if you notice most people that actually have a good voice dont speak about these type of matters. we have a team that is a work in progress.. ****, a win is a win.. woooo

just be glad we didnt draft cedrick benson. i remember at that time, he was compared to ricky williams, he had the dreadlocks and everything. and in draft day, he started crying HAHAHAH!

Seriousely, brown has been injury prone, but he's to talented. Having ricky williams will help keep him fresh and he wont be so banged up this year.

not a good idea imho...

i think...half the reason ricky "retired" the first time was because he was our ENTIRE offense...he just didnt want to deal with that kind of pressure...hes much better off as a role player...ricky is just that kinda guy

um, if im not mistaken your RB just got hurt again tonight, with a cast on his hand, with a broken knee(might as well be). to all you R. Brown lovers, ask yourself whats best for the team, a running back who hasnt finished one year healthy since he's been in the NFL? i thiinks not playa!!
"Your" ?? So you don't support the guy when he's in a Dolphins uniform? PAthetic. The number of supposed Dolfans actually wanting our players to fail or even get hurt staggers me.

Ronnie is the best back on the team right now, as much as I like Ricky he hasnt exactly been the most reliable guy in the world, so trading Ronnie would not be a smart move.

I dont hink Ronnie is as injury prone as some people seem to think he is, I think it is alot of bad luck. Also Ronnie is a good back as proven last year and I say for a team that has had so many problems in the past it cant be a bad thing to have as much talent as possible.
I find it hilarious when people say that...what,Ronnie has good luck and only got hurt every year hes been in the league?

that doesnt make any sense....

sorry to break it too you,but you HAVE to draw the line somewhere.based on what your implying,Ronnies consistant injuries are bad luck.Well,sorry to tell you,thats even worse,cause if Ronnie was injury prone,he'd hurt himself,but if Ronnie has had bad luck,why would you want that around your offense?

they only come out at night........

the haters i mean.....
people who root for a team but for some reason want every individual that makes up the team to fail miserably......
must be due to rough childhoods or something ???

"Your" ?? So you don't support the guy when he's in a Dolphins uniform? PAthetic. The number of supposed Dolfans actually wanting our players to fail or even get hurt staggers me.
I dont think anyone is wanting Ronnie to fail,its just that....having a Pro-Bowl runningback for 7 games every year isnt going to take us where we want to be...

Terrible threads get one star.

IAWTP

Voting is a privilege we as FH citizens sometimes take too much for granted. (-3)

20hocd1-1.gif

you looked, read, and posted... dont hate

How else should he find out if it's good or bad?

Should he just assume it's bad because the first couple posts aren't perfect? Kinda like how people assume Ronnie can't stay healthy because he's had one serious injury in three years?

Back
Top Bottom