Brown should be out | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown should be out

well i for one really like ronnie brown but he has been injured every year since being drafted he has alot to prove like staying healthy all year.ricky i truley belive has made alot of mistakes in the past but he was young with alot of money he had it all and now realizes he has a true gift he is a great football player.he knows this is his last chance and i belive there is no way in hell he is going to mess it up he has childen to feed plus he has matured alot sine then. ricky is the better rb hands down he showed by winning the heisman in college and leading the nfl in yards in 2002 plus he is a young 31 not alot of tread on them tires.

the haters are now talking about trading brown just because ginn looked pretty good last night so now they have 2 find another young dolphin 2 bash. just dont get mad cause these kids are clowns.if u want 2 trade brown for a 4th round pick than u should be locked in a mental hospital. i cant even get mad over such a dumb idiot clown making such a crazy statment.please just stop hating on your own players and get a life. i feel like its your full time job 2 bash players on mia. get a girlfriend u losers

I do not unnderstand anyone who can honostly say Ronnie is better than Ricky. Ricky is clearly the better back in every area. I am not saying Ronnie isnt a star. Now as far as trading Ronnie. There is no chance in hell that will be happening anytime this season. The only way I see this happening is if Ricky agrees to an extension and Ronnie get injured again for most of this season. The one thing this team does well is run the ball. Why change that by trading one of our few star players?

lol it's funny but true.

This is like it was when we first drafted Ronnie and everybody kept posting about how he was a bust. Seems some people just like to hate Ronnie.
They like to hate ronnie even though he is probably the most stand up guy on the team.. He's the face of our franchise! you dont trade the face of your franchise in their prime!

ronnie brown is a better reciever than ricky williams! FACT!!
ronnie brown is a better blocker than ricky williams! FACT!!
ronnie brown is 5 years younger than ricky williams! FACT!!
ronnie brown is the starting, face of the franchise, running back! FACT!!

sure he gets injured from time to time but he still gives us the best option at running back! The guy is a beast! he runs angry every play! he has had more 60 yard runs than ricky has.. he is faster than ricky!
ricky is better at getting to the side-line. I love the fact that we have both of them because, its like having cadillac and the hummer... if we play defense like we did in the first half yesterday, we could suprise alot of people

Here we go again. Year after year you guys always start to bash Ronnie and his skills,him being injury prone and so on and so forth. Its funny how these are the same guys that later on will be right back saying how great he is,how he's a top ten back and how we should trade RICKY for a pick. Lol get your stories straight and try to stick to it. RONNIE WILL ONCE AGAIN BE A BEAST! Let's go Ronnie show these boys you the real deal.

we should not trade ronnie brown no way we need two good rb's in this league we should just be greatful that ricky has turned his life around cause with him we have the luxary of letting ronnie come along slowly no need to rush him. altough trading ronnie for boldin does sound tempting could you imagine if we added boldin to the mix who else could we use to get this guy he is a beast and would make a heck of a team with ginn.....

ronnie brown is a better reciever than ricky williams! FACT!!
ronnie brown is a better blocker than ricky williams! FACT!!
ronnie brown is 5 years younger than ricky williams! FACT!!
ronnie brown is the starting, face of the franchise, running back! FACT!!

sure he gets injured from time to time but he still gives us the best option at running back! The guy is a beast! he runs angry every play! he has had more 60 yard runs than ricky has.. he is faster than ricky!
ricky is better at getting to the side-line. I love the fact that we have both of them because, its like having cadillac and the hummer... if we play defense like we did in the first half yesterday, we could suprise alot of people

Perhaps......Ricky was an excellent receiver in his prime though.

to all the ricky lovers, ask yourselves, do you trust a guy who left us to smoke, got suspended for smoking AGAIN, and will get banned for life if he smokes again?

Every single team in the league would want Ronnie Brown.

thefranchisedef i respect your comment and i have been saying the same exact thing. ricky had one 60 yard run and ronnie has 4 or 5. i love ricky but u guys have 2 stop bashing our players.its good 2 see a some 1 on the same page as me .its almost like some of u haters cant wait 2 get on here and talk trash about a young player . like i said u either dont mind looking like a idiot when they prove u wrong or u want 2 say i told u so like a loser.

the haters are now talking about trading brown just because ginn looked pretty good last night so now they have 2 find another young dolphin 2 bash. just dont get mad cause these kids are clowns.if u want 2 trade brown for a 4th round pick than u should be locked in a mental hospital. i cant even get mad over such a dumb idiot clown making such a crazy statment.please just stop hating on your own players and get a life. i feel like its your full time job 2 bash players on mia. get a girlfriend u losers

Wow. Just Wow.

Can I have a special decoder ring?

Perhaps......Ricky was an excellent receiver in his prime though.

ronnie was on pace to have nearly 1000 yards recieving last year.
in only 7 games he had 39 receptions for 389 yards. ricky williams had 511 yards recieving one year.. that is only 122 yards more than ronnie and that also in 9 more games than ronnie

Back
Top Bottom