Browns Pay Landry, 5 Year Deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns Pay Landry, 5 Year Deal

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Landry is a good player, but jesus that is a lot of money. What is Julio Jones worth?

Last edited:
A ton of other WR's are waiting for their contracts to end. They're about to be paid. Landry has to do well, or you know the NFL....cut him.

Browns signed Jarvis Landry to a five-year, $75.5 million extension through 2023.

ESPN's Josina Anderson was the first to report the impending deal. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the contract includes $47 million guaranteed, and Landry is now the fifth-highest paid receiver in the league based on average salary. It is a shocking price to pay for a volume-based player who never elevated Miami's passing attack past mediocre, but Landry at worst can be a reliable safety blanket for whichever quarterback Cleveland selects with the No. 1 overall pick.

My argument was never that Landry couldn't get what he wanted to be paid from somebody, it was always that he couldn't get what he wanted to be paid from a well-run franchise. Cleveland is clearly a dumpster fire that simply wants to continue raging. I hope the like screens.

In a league as prone to injury as the NF... Production should get you paid, no matter how people want to spin it. Happy for the man.

I'll take a 4th to avoid this any day. These are the contracts we're trying to get away from. That contract is ludicrous for his production.

Jarvis Landry’s $47M in guarantees from #Browns is significant. Mike Evans got $55M, DeAndre Hopkins got $49M on 5-year extensions. Landry’s new deal puts him right there with Julio at $47M. Then comes Dez Bryant at $45M and Demaryius Thomas at $43.5M in 2015. … Big commitment

Jarvis Landry is not worth that kind of money. No way Miami would have paid him. Overpaid. Thats the NFL these days.

Daaaaaaamn that’s a lot of guaranteed money, i really didn’t think he’d get that much....

well he got what he wanted. to bad he will be playing in that dump

If anybody thought he was going to get less I don't know what planet they're from. Good Luck to Jarvis, I wish him nothing but the best. He brought something to the fins that I haven't felt in a long time and that's swag and moxie. He did well for us we just couldn't afford him any longer and that's a mistake a front office who should have signed him earlier to long-term.

ditto atrdnj.........We let him walk because we didn't engage him last year. Pay Cutler 10M why don't we? What a joke! It's good that Jarvis is now laughing all the way to the bank........

Back
Top Bottom