Bryant Suspended 1 game for hitting Manu | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant Suspended 1 game for hitting Manu

weak suspension IMO. He went up for a block. Ive seen worse.

Manu is a girl.

I saw the play in question. Ginobli can scissor trip up Wade but when ZO puts an elbow in his face, he goes running to the officials to do something.

Manu is a woman..a straight up *****.

I like Manu..and I dont think in any way Kobe was trying to hurt him.So I dont think he should have been suspended.And Kobe for one has been nothing but complimentary about Manus game anyway.So I couldnt see him trying to lay him out.Bad suspension.However what he did was pretty careless.Welcome to the new NBA fellas.

Isn't this Kobe's 2nd 1 game suspension this season?

Kobe Bryant said Tuesday he was "shocked" to receive a one-game suspension for hitting Manu Ginobili in the face on Sunday.

Bryant
Bryant said he unintentionally elbowed Ginobili and felt "terrible" about the play. However, Bryant said he can't believe he was suspended.

"I haven't seen a precedence for this. There's unintentional elbows that take place in a game all the time," Bryant told reporters at Madison Square Garden.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2748084

Read up on it a lil bit....So much for premiere player treatment.LOL

Heres a video link to it too:http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.p..._657_saslal.asx

wow...the league is ****ed up.

also sucks cause he can't play at the world's greatest arena.

Manu is a girl.

I saw the play in question. Ginobli can scissor trip up Wade but when ZO puts an elbow in his face, he goes running to the officials to do something.

Manu's better then 3/4 of the Heat. I'd hate to have him on my team :rolleyes2

Manu's better then 3/4 of the Heat. I'd hate to have him on my team :rolleyes2

And Wade is better than everybody that ever wore a Spurs uniform...who cares?

As for Manu...He may be better than 3/4..(which isn't all that great considering that 3/4 of the heat is just 8 Heat Players (active))..but he is still a girl.

I didn't say that he sucks. I said that he is a girl. Which he is.

I'd also love to have that girl on my team.

As for Manu...He may be better..but he is still a girl.

I didn't say that he sucks. I said that he is a girl. Which he is.

I'd also love to have that girl on my team.

You can't compare Wade to D-Rob, Timmy, George Gervin or Artis Gilmore. Wade is pretty good but let's see him be this good 10 years straight (which I don't doubt he'll do).

How is Manu a girl? B/C he complains? Flops?

Manu is a girl.

I agree.....he's a *****.

The league protects the foreigners though.

You can't compare Wade to D-Rob, Timmy, George Gervin or Artis Gilmore. Wade is pretty good but let's see him be this good 10 years straight (which I don't doubt he'll do).

And you're basing this on?

How is Manu a girl? B/C he complains? Flops?

Manu is a girl because he:

Never fouls anyone (according to him)

He flops dangerously.

When he gets fouled, he complains directly to refs for action against a specific player.

He lobbies in interviews against certain teams defending him.

Basically....nobody whines as much as Manu.

great player though...that is just annoying.

I agree.....he's a *****.

The league protects the foreigners though.

And you're basing this on?

My good ol' opinion. Sec over here is saying Wade is better then anyone in Spurs history.

Please tell me you don't believe that too

Manu is a girl because he:

Never fouls anyone (according to him)

He flops dangerously.

When he gets fouled, he complains directly to refs for action against a specific player.

He lobbies in interviews against certain teams defending him.

Basically....nobody whines as much as Manu.

great player though...that is just annoying.

I see. Well, to you sure. I think there's an underlying theme here against him, but I don't really care. I'll never meet him. He isn't my best friend.

The championship last year sure homerfied a lot of you fellas. Don't be disappointed when you don't win it again this year

Ok, ok, come down off D-Wade's jockstrap...and look up this guy they used to call the "Iceman". I hear that Duncan guy is pretty good too...

Back
Top Bottom