Bryant Suspended 1 game for hitting Manu | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant Suspended 1 game for hitting Manu

We're the model franchise in the NBA, according to the likes of Bill Walton, Mike Tirico, Marv Albert, all them guys. But on FH, of course, since we aren't the Heat, we're scumbags.

Oh well

When you win like the Spurs have,youre going to have hate.Ive learned to shrug it off.Really no big deal.The Spurs are great.I know it.You know it.And so do thousands of other Spurs fans.

Alot of these fans WISH theyre team WAS the Spurs.Hell we dont have any arrogant or selfish players,really no controversy,and the Spurs continue to win.What more can you ask for.Havta find something to pick at.Well...I like seeing my team in the playoffs every year contending for a title.

They just like to hate the Spurs....:lol: Deep down they know whats up.Anybody in this forum knows the Spurs are a team to fear.And have been consistently over time.Hey I would hate the Spurs too if I wasnt a fan.

Until the Heat start winning consistently like the Spurs have over a period of time,I dont take what Heat fans have to say seriously.Sure doesnt look like theyll be there to defend that title this year.Hmm.....

We will be.

We play in the east.

We have a better chance of making the Finals than your team does. Just a fact....sorry..but you do play in the west.

We will be.

We play in the east.

We have a better chance of making the Finals than your team does. Just a fact....sorry..but you do play in the west.

You won't win your division. Detroit and Washington are better THIS year. And that's all that matters.

Yes, the West is really good too. No doubt about that

We will be.

We play in the east.

W'ell see..It doesnt look like you guys can keep guys healthy long enough to put together a win streak.As for the Spurs theyve been there before,so who knows.The west is full of CONTENDERS.W'ell see what they do this year.

W'ell see..It doesnt look like you guys can keep guys healthy long enough to put together a win streak.As for the Spurs theyve been there before,so who knows.The west is full of CONTENDERS.W'ell see what they do this year.
All we have to do is make the playoffs, but if we keep losing too many games that may become an issue.

All we have to do is make the playoffs, but if we keep losing too many games that may become an issue.

Thats just it..Even if you get into the playoffs,and even if your in the East..Theres still teams healthier than yours...Det,Wash,Clev etc.You wont make it out of the first round.

You won't win your division. Detroit and Washington are better THIS year. And that's all that matters.

Yes, the West is really good too. No doubt about that

We heard that crap before.

They aren't better...they have just been healthier.

We are still better than everybody in the east...BY FAR. You will see. I had this same conversation with Nets and Piston fans last year on these same boards.

Steven A SMith was just killing Stern over the Suspension. To him it was more of a timing issue. This is the only Time he was playing at the Garden, and a ton of people bought tickets just to see him. Hr said it was weak, but if he wanted to suspend him a game, he should have waited until he was in LA.

We heard that crap before.

They aren't better...they have just been healthier.

We are still better than everybody in the east...BY FAR. You will see. I had this same conversation with Nets and Piston fans last year on these same boards.

Well to be honest, I hate both Detroit and the Wiz. I don't care much for Miami, but I'd rather them take the East then anyone else. I don't like anyone in East. Maybe Orlando, but only b/c of Howard

Back
Top Bottom