Bryant Suspended 1 game for hitting Manu | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant Suspended 1 game for hitting Manu

Wade needs to contine to put these numbers up for more years to say he is better then anyone in Spurs history but right now he is on pace to be better then anyone in Spurs history! Hes on pace to be considered one of the best ever I believe but he hasn't gone through any moajor injury or anything else that could slow him down!

My good ol' opinion. Sec over here is saying Wade is better then anyone in Spurs history.

Please tell me you don't believe that too

He just turned 25-years old and he's in his fourth season in the league.

Right now? No. Eventually? In my opinion, definitely.

Why stop there, wade will be the greatesst NBA player ever.

After that he'll move on to cure cancer and aids while in his spare time heading up the UN.

oh and KOBE's innocent. This will set a bad precident within the league. Anytime someone accidently hits someone else they will have to be suspended.

After that he'll move on to cure cancer and aids while in his spare time heading up the UN.

I don't know who went that far. :rolleyes2

I've been calling Wade the second best player in the league all year.

I've been calling him the third best player in the league all year as well...but is evidently not good to like Dwayne Wade.

By the way, to get back on topic..........

Disgusting suspension and no one can argue against that.

Looked to me like he swung his hands to create contact, hoping that Manu's hands were still in the air. Either that, or to create space to regain the ball before time expires. Kobe didn't know where Manu was, he came from the blindside. I've never seen Kobe Bryant take a cheap shot at all or anything of that nature......say what you want about the guy, but he is the 100% opposite of a dirty player.

I can't believe Mr. Jackson, the prime **** sucker himself, is at it again.

Good, you've come to your senses then. Call me a homer, but IMO, Dwyane Wade is the best player in the NBA. If I had my own team, and ran things my way, I would want Dwyane Wade first over anyone in the league.

Fact is, on the court, he's the 2nd best decision maker in the league, behind Steve Nash, but Dwyane has got more tools to work with, like the ability to drive, create contact at will, decent jump shot, and hits the open lanes as explosive as a running back in the NFL. He also has the ability to completely take over a game, at the clutch and in the most pressured moments.

After Dwyane Wade, I would want Tim Duncan as my C/PF, who IMO is the 2nd best player in the NBA. And then Kobe, as my SF.

By the way, to get back on topic..........

Disgusting suspension and no one can argue against that.

Looked to me like he swung his hands to create contact, hoping that Manu's hands were still in the air. Either that, or to create space to regain the ball before time expires. Kobe didn't know where Manu was, he came from the blindside. I've never seen Kobe Bryant take a cheap shot at all or anything of that nature......say what you want about the guy, but he is the 100% opposite of a dirty player.

I can't believe Mr. Jackson, the prime **** sucker himself, is at it again.

Im not much of a basketball fan, but i saw this incident, while it does sort of look like he's taking a swing at him... his back is sort of turned to him, it doesnt look intentional to me... at least from the point that there isnt the intent to have actually hit him in the face, it sure does appear he was trying to make some sort of contact... but only in an attempt to keep manu away from trying to get the ball... but... bottom line is it was pretty careless... and is apparent the nba just wants to make a statement... stupid... but... thats the way it goes i guess.

What a complete joke. A 2 yr could deduce from watching the play that the contact was unintentional. David Stern and his minions are the biggest pieces of ****s in sports. And even more alarming is the denial for the immediate appeal. You have to show some love to your premier player. Just boggles my mind. :mad:

On Wade: the man has had to prove the haters wrong all throughout his career so why should this be any different. Right now, as of this moment, Spurs and all the other teams in the league would give both their nuts to have Wade. The man is the epitome of a warrior. Hes got the heart and intensity of AI and maturity that surpasses most of the senior players in the league. So yes, at this moment, Wade > Tim, Manu, or Parker. And to say that it is "doubtful" that hell keep this up is just plain ignorance.

You can't compare Wade to D-Rob, Timmy, George Gervin or Artis Gilmore. Wade is pretty good but let's see him be this good 10 years straight (which I don't doubt he'll do).

How is Manu a girl? B/C he complains? Flops?

First of all, he said he believes Wade will keep up the play for a good 10 years straight :wink:

Second of all, complete BS suspension. Little careless, but he didnt want to hurt Manu in any way.

Lastly, Wade is one of the best in the NBA, but Id still take Kobe or LBJ in a heartbeat. I think Wade is an amazing talent, but he goes to the hoop kinda recklessly sometimes :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom