Bryant Suspended 1 game for hitting Manu | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant Suspended 1 game for hitting Manu

kobe is a dirty player

You are, in fact, completely clueless about Kobe Bryant.

He will complain to the refs like every other player, but he is NOT at all a "dirty player"

You want dirty, then take a look on that Spurs team.....find Bruce Bowen.

kobe is a dirty player

This is why kobe will never win the MVP. To many dont like him no matter what he does. He can score 80pts every game and still wont win it. He didnt win in 2003 which he should of and ever since then I knew he'll never win.

This is why kobe will never win the MVP. To many dont like him no matter what he does. He can score 80pts every game and still wont win it. He didnt win in 2003 which he should of and ever since then I knew he'll never win.

People cry about the league hating their favorite player(s) all the time.

However, the above statement is true. Kobe will never win the MVP because of the "rape" incident. Just because some ***** lies (that hoe knows she wanted to spread 'em), he's a marked man by the league. So much has changed for Kobe since then. There's such a lack of respect for the best overall player in the league.

Very similar to Ron Artest beating the crap out've those idiot Pistons fans, and not winning the D-MVP award for it the next year. Such a rip off.

Hey, we may not hear Ben Wallace's name there anymore either. He wore a headband! :rolleyes2

People cry about the league hating their favorite player(s) all the time.

However, the above statement is true. Kobe will never win the MVP because of the "rape" incident. Just because some ***** lies (that hoe knows she wanted to spread 'em), he's a marked man by the league. So much has changed for Kobe since then. There's such a lack of respect for the best overall player in the league.

Very similar to Ron Artest beating the crap out've those idiot Pistons fans, and not winning the D-MVP award for it the next year. Such a rip off.

Hey, we may not hear Ben Wallace's name there anymore either. He wore a headband! :rolleyes2

:roflmao:

I would def. say he was trying to keep WoManu away from the ball, but I really cant tell if he intentionally hurt WoManu.

I would def. say he was trying to keep WoManu away from the ball, but I really cant tell if he intentionally hurt WoManu.

I like how people in here want to classify Manu as a "woman" or "girl".90% percent of you would have probably cried or been WAY worse off than HE if it had happened to you.Hey,Manu didnt swing his arm,Manu didnt lobby for Kobes suspension,It was your boy Stu Jackson that suspended Kobe.NOBODY on the Spurs organization had anything to do with it.Stop whining.

Wade needs to contine to put these numbers up for more years to say he is better then anyone in Spurs history but right now he is on pace to be better then anyone in Spurs history! Hes on pace to be considered one of the best ever I believe but he hasn't gone through any moajor injury or anything else that could slow him down!

How can a SG be better then a C? Are they asked to do the same things?

You are, in fact, completely clueless about Kobe Bryant.

He will complain to the refs like every other player, but he is NOT at all a "dirty player"

You want dirty, then take a look on that Spurs team.....find Bruce Bowen.

You guys in here crack me up. We arent even in the same conference and you act like we have the worst team in the league.

Bowen is dirty. Manu is a flopping woman. Wade is better then George Gervin.

Absolutely priceless comments. Guess that's what happens to you guys when you win a championship. Suddenly your 1 title team is better then a 3 title team.

What a complete joke. A 2 yr could deduce from watching the play that the contact was unintentional. David Stern and his minions are the biggest pieces of ****s in sports. And even more alarming is the denial for the immediate appeal. You have to show some love to your premier player. Just boggles my mind. :mad:

On Wade: the man has had to prove the haters wrong all throughout his career so why should this be any different. Right now, as of this moment, Spurs and all the other teams in the league would give both their nuts to have Wade. The man is the epitome of a warrior. Hes got the heart and intensity of AI and maturity that surpasses most of the senior players in the league. So yes, at this moment, Wade > Tim, Manu, or Parker. And to say that it is "doubtful" that hell keep this up is just plain ignorance.

I never said he won't keep it up, I think he will. But how can he be better then Tim Duncan? How?

I never said he won't keep it up, I think he will. But how can he be better then Tim Duncan? How?

They just like to hate the Spurs....:lol: Deep down they know whats up.Anybody in this forum knows the Spurs are a team to fear.And have been consistently over time.Hey I would hate the Spurs too if I wasnt a fan.

Until the Heat start winning consistently like the Spurs have over a period of time,I dont take what Heat fans have to say seriously.Sure doesnt look like theyll be there to defend that title this year.Hmm.....

They just like to hate the Spurs....:lol: Deep down they know whats up.Anybody in this forum knows the Spurs are a team to fear.And have been consistently over time.Hey I would hate the Spurs too if I wasnt a fan.

Until the Heat start winning consistently like the Spurs have over a period of time,I dont take what Heat fans have to say seriously.Sure doesnt look like theyll be there to defend that title this year.Hmm.....

We're the model franchise in the NBA, according to the likes of Bill Walton, Mike Tirico, Marv Albert, all them guys. But on FH, of course, since we aren't the Heat, we're scumbags.

Oh well

Back
Top Bottom