Bucs/fins Scrimmage Updates | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs/fins Scrimmage Updates

Like I said I wouldn't send him out there behind this bunch. You're not even paying him backup money. Don't ruin what might pay off for you down the road.

Be patient.

These coaches have nothing to work with along the offensive line. There's just nothing there.

If you send Rosen out there behind these guys you're going to ruin what's left if they don't improve drastically. It happens all the time.
Makes you wonder about Flores statement about not having to play Rosen to evaluate him. Maybe they plan on sitting him, knowing the offensive line is bad?

Like I said I wouldn't send him out there behind this bunch. You're not even paying him backup money. Don't ruin what might pay off for you down the road.

Be patient.

These coaches have nothing to work with along the offensive line. There's just nothing there.

If you send Rosen out there behind these guys you're going to ruin what's left if they don't improve drastically. It happens all the time.
Slimm I came across 2 CB prospects I asked about in the draft forum. Did you see it?

So your saying he should probably sit the whole year out?

I'd sit him until there's an offensive line in front of him capable of playing NFL football.

It's not productive to trade for him and stick behind the same or worse situation he was in last year. All you do is risk ruining the long shot you were taking in the first place. They don't need to see him get killed in games to evaluate him. You do that everyday by meeting with him and observing his reps closely.

They secured the tank through the offensive and defensive lines. If you're going to lose the battle at the LOS, you're going to lose games. The rest doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I'd sit him until there's an offensive line in front of him capable of playing NFL football.

It's not productive to trade for him and stick behind the same or worse situation he was in last year. All you do is risk ruining the long shot you were taking in the first place. They don't need to see him get killed in games to evaluate him. You do that everyday by meeting with him and observing his reps closely.

They secured the tank by the offensive and defensive lines. If you're going to lose the battle at the LOS, you're going to lose games. The rest doesn't matter.

I agree, just don’t think the coaches wont have the patience, especially after seeing some bad stuff from fitz. They will think Rosen will fair better somehow (not likely).

Nothing like going into the season with the twi weakest points on the team being the lines...

They secured the tank through the offensive and defensive lines. If you're going to lose the battle at the LOS, you're going to lose games. The rest doesn't matter.
I agree. David Carr and Archie Manning come to mind. This could be a black eye for the coaching staff and the front office. there is no excuse for coming into a season with an O-line like this.

I agree, just don’t think the coaches wont have the patience, especially after seeing some bad stuff from fitz. They will think Rosen will fair better somehow (not likely).

Nothing like going into the season with the twi weakest points on the team being the lines...
When we hired Gase I said Gase better be good at player acquisitions and draft evaluation because if he's not he will fail, regardless of how good a coach he is. Gase was bad at both player acquisitions and draft evaluation...and he wasn't much of a coach either...no surprise he failed here.

But I'll say the same for Flores and his staff...they better be able to figure our what free agents fit and which players to draft because if they don't they will fail here. Relying on this front office is the quickest way to three years and out.

Back
Top Bottom