Buffalo is for Real | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

FTP,

Have you ever stopped to think that a young team like the bills beating up on a bunch of softies actually might give them the confidence to win the big games later on in the season.

The bills team is not without talent.....keep in mind we are 5-1 and we haven't truly even dominating a game with the run even though we have a very good one two punch at RB and one of the largest lines in the league.

- Our pro bowl LT missed all of training camp and is just now rounding into shape.

- The our rookie WR Hardy was not expected to hit the ground running and it was thought our offense would come out of the game slow and pick up as the season went on.

- Trent Edwards is still a inexperienced QB and should also improve as the season goes on.

My opinion is that while we have NOT faced the NFL's best by the time we do this team could be on a serious role with big time confidence and playing well.

This is not a team that is playing its best football that could start going backwards towards the end of the season.

Just something to consider.

Is it beyond reasonable to ask Bill fans to give the world a break till their team actually does something that has meaning? Seriously why must everyone love and respect the Bills before they prove anything? Everything I've said about the Bills, basically what my opinion of the Bills is, is based on facts! Bill fans come here and question our opinions beased on the Bills playing one of the softest schedules in the league so far this year. You people act as if what the Bills have done through six games is something very few teams could have done. Give it up!!!

Is it beyond reasonable to ask Bill fans to give the world a break till their team actually does something that has meaning? Seriously why must everyone love and respect the Bills before they prove anything? Everything I've said about the Bills, basically what my opinion of the Bills is, is based on facts! Bill fans come here and question our opinions beased on the Bills playing one of the softest schedules in the league so far this year. You people act as if what the Bills have done through six games is something very few teams could have done. Give it up!!!

Are you going to do this all year, the Bills really don't play any good teams according to your criteria all season long.

Wont it get tiring repeating the same stuff?

Are you going to do this all year, the Bills really don't play any good teams according to your criteria all season long.

Wont it get tiring repeating the same stuff?

Ummm, is this bizzaro world again?? The Bills 5 wins happen to be against 5 teams without a winning record, their one loss was to a team with a winning record who just happens to be a division leader. Now if the Bills continue to play teams that are as bad as 5 of the 6 teams they've played so far...then YES I'm going to do this all year.

Ummm, is this bizzaro world again?? The Bills 5 wins happen to be against 5 teams without a winning record, their one loss was to a team with a winning record who just happens to be a division leader. Now if the Bills continue to play teams that are as bad as 5 of the 6 teams they've played so far...then YES I'm going to do this all year.

Wait, you confusing me, you told me a few days ago records don't matter to you.

Hopefully Dallas and the NY Giants don't play those bad teams anymore also.

It is funny to see you doing all this work, and then the Giants and Cowboys get beat by the same teams you criticize Buffalo for losing to, bad teams.

You just go too far sometimes. I agree with you that the Bills haven't proven anything, but come on, the Giants and Cowboys didn't just lose to bad teams they got blown out. The games weren't even close.

Like I said a bunch of times, we will see what happens. The Giants won the Super Bowl last year with the 7th ranked defense and the 16th ranked offense. The Bills sit at 9th on defense and 17th on offense, so they are close.

It does seem like Bizzaro world. Wins now matter?

Buffalo is a team with a winning record who just happens to be a division leader.

NOW LOVE THEM!

Really though to keep bringing this up is pointless cause two of those wins, Jax and SD will be over in the playoffs hunt come week 17. Guess what so will the bills but not the dolphins who can't even beat these teams that your banging on the bills for beating. HAHA you guys let Joe freakin Flacco come to your house and give you an *** whooping. :sidelol:

Rejoice, Bills fans! The respect you all knew was coming has finally arrived after a solid win over the Chargers. Especially impressive is how Buffalo continues to roll on despite several injuries -- its depth is much stronger than in years past. Now the Bills begin a three-game stretch against all of their AFC East rivals. With three wins they could cement their status as division frontrunners.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

Beating the Chargers made a strong statement that the Bills are among the AFC's elite. Now they have a chance to do some damage in their division.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80bd3d50&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Hey there chief I still think the bills have a lot to prove but to discount a 5-1 record is ridiculous. I will come back here and eat crow if we hit skid row but you keep saying when we go south like we always do. The last two years we started poor and finished strong, sure this may have been the case with two headcoaches who had no right to be. Fact is were 5-1 will hit some bumps in the road but have positioned ourselves for a playoff run. With also the possiblility of a division title has a lot of bills fans excited, hey whens the last time Miami lead the division 7 weeks into the season.

i would rather the bills win the east than favre or the brady less pats.........

so if its not us? then go bills

Back
Top Bottom