Buffalo is for Real | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

Someone who isn't coaching anymore cause no one is paying him to do so.

You are 100% correct.

He is now being paid to be the current Executive Vice President of Football Operations for the Miami Dolphins, Bill Parcells.

You are 100% correct.

He is now being paid to be the current Executive Vice President of Football Operations for the Miami Dolphins, Bill Parcells.

So tell me, if you are what your record says, what did 16-0 say about the 07 Pats??? And what did 10-6 say about the 07 Giants?? My guess is that it would say the Pats are a whole lot better then the Giants! And how did that help the the 16-0 Pats in the SB? Gotta love how wins and loses are all that matter, I'm sure the Pats were thinking the same thing as they walked off the filed SB losers. 18-1 and the Pats 07 season will be remebered more as the biggest upset loss in SB history then a truly remarkable season. While the 1-15 07 season of the Dolphin will simply be forgotten.

One more question, how does being 18-1 in 07 help the Pats in 08? It doesn't, and since the 07 season is over and the Pats didn't get it done, how did winning 18 games help the Pats achieve the ultimate goal in 07? It didn't, so wins and loses only matter if you're standing on the podium at the end of the season holding the silver trophy with a big fat grin.

So tell me, if you are what your record says, what did 16-0 say about the 07 Pats??? And what did 10-6 say about the 07 Giants?? My guess is that it would say the Pats are a whole lot better then the Giants! And how did that help the the 16-0 Pats in the SB?

It didn't, so wins and loses only matter if you're standing on the podium at the end of the season holding the silver trophy with a big fat grin.

Don't ask me to answer for what your Executive Vice President of Football Operations said.

What did the Giants and Pats regular season record say? That they made the Postseason. Why not ask what the stats meant?

Why did the Colts who statistically lead the post season in Total Offense not even make the Big Show? How about why the Steelers, who were statistically the Defensive Leaders of the Postseason, didn't make the show either?

Wins and Losses also matter when you're sitting in front of your TV at the end of a regular season game with a big fat grin.

Hey there chief I still think the bills have a lot to prove but to discount a 5-1 record is ridiculous. I will come back here and eat crow if we hit skid row but you keep saying when we go south like we always do. The last two years we started poor and finished strong, sure this may have been the case with two headcoaches who had no right to be. Fact is were 5-1 will hit some bumps in the road but have positioned ourselves for a playoff run. With also the possiblility of a division title has a lot of bills fans excited, hey whens the last time Miami lead the division 7 weeks into the season.

Doesn't matter man.....because even if we were to win the East....heck even if we won our first playoff game....heck even if we made it to the AFC Championship game....heck EVEN IF WE MADE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL

but lost.....

We still would not be a good team by FTP's standards......:)

I guess we are not used to winning, one day maybe you can come to a Bills site and fish for compliments.

It is refreshing to read posts on why the Bills won instead of why we lost.

I think so many Bills fans are here because misery likes company, don't worry, if we keep winning we will leave.

I actually come here just for FTP's comments.....well that and the ladies lounge

So tell me, if you are what your record says, what did 16-0 say about the 07 Pats??? And what did 10-6 say about the 07 Giants?? My guess is that it would say the Pats are a whole lot better then the Giants! And how did that help the the 16-0 Pats in the SB? Gotta love how wins and loses are all that matter, I'm sure the Pats were thinking the same thing as they walked off the filed SB losers. 18-1 and the Pats 07 season will be remebered more as the biggest upset loss in SB history then a truly remarkable season. While the 1-15 07 season of the Dolphin will simply be forgotten.

One more question, how does being 18-1 in 07 help the Pats in 08? It doesn't, and since the 07 season is over and the Pats didn't get it done, how did winning 18 games help the Pats achieve the ultimate goal in 07? It didn't, so wins and loses only matter if you're standing on the podium at the end of the season holding the silver trophy with a big fat grin.

And there you have it in the world according to FTP:

Super bowl winner - Good team
All other teams - Bad team

Still not sold on Jauron. Dont think he has what it takes to lead a team to the Super Bowl.

He had that ONE good year for Chicago when they went 13-3...and thats it.

Well I would like to commend your squad today on giving us an old fashion *** whooping. This team was to focused on stopping the run and let chad kill us. I'd have to say that Porter could be defensive player of the year. Good win guys, you now have a chance to sneak into the wildcard. Can't wait for the rematch and more important the Jets game next week.

Well I would like to commend your squad today on giving us an old fashion *** whooping. This team was to focused on stopping the run and let chad kill us. I'd have to say that Porter could be defensive player of the year. Good win guys, you now have a chance to sneak into the wildcard. Can't wait for the rematch and more important the Jets game next week.

pretty damn much what I've got to say too.

Doesn't matter man.....because even if we were to win the East....heck even if we won our first playoff game....heck even if we made it to the AFC Championship game....heck EVEN IF WE MADE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL

but lost.....

We still would not be a good team by FTP's standards......:)

The Bills need to do all that first, I haven't seen the Bills do any of that for what 12 or 13 years now? But you want everyone to just say, the Bills beat a bunch of 2-6 and 3-4 teams wow they're awesome!?!

The Bills need to do all that first, I haven't seen the Bills do any of that for what 12 or 13 years now? But you want everyone to just say, the Bills beat a bunch of 2-6 and 3-4 teams wow they're awesome!?!

What Bills fan says the Bills are awesome?

You keep saying that.

Jason Peters was abused by Joey Porter today. I don't see a dominant team in the NFL. The Titans are undefeated but they've got Qb issues. Unlike any year I really can remember it's wide open. If the Dolphins can beat the Broncos and the Jets beat the Bills it's a 4 team race.

What I think will hurt the Bills is not having a real home-field advantage against Miami next game. I think the NFL going to Europe won't help. The Bills in Toronto, IMO won't work also.

What is it with the "awesome" crap......is any bills fan coming here saying that the bills are a awesome team?

They are improved.....that are (well were) on top of the division......they could make the playoffs this year after a long long drought.

but I dont remember any bills fan here talking about a "awesome" team.

Congrats on the win by the way.....I knew this was going to be a tough game.

What is it with the "awesome" crap......is any bills fan coming here saying that the bills are a awesome team?

They are improved.....that are (well were) on top of the division......they could make the playoffs this year after a long long drought.

but I dont remember any bills fan here talking about a "awesome" team.

Congrats on the win by the way.....I knew this was going to be a tough game.

Ever since the win over Seattle, chatter about being contenders has been nearly nonstop.

Back
Top Bottom