Buffalo is for Real | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

You just passed Opie for my favorite fin fan.

It's true though...envision this...

Jet's win division = OMFG folks! Brett Favre has done it again. He has carried this team from the slums of 4-12 to the AFC East Title, etc etc

Pat's win division = OMFG folks! The Patriots have shown resiliency throughout this season. Bill Belichek is a GENIUS for winning with MATT CASSEL and keeping his team focused after losing brady in game 1 etc etc etc.

no ****ing thanks...

It's true though...envision this...

Jet's win division = OMFG folks! Brett Favre has done it again. He has carried this team from the slums of 4-12 to the AFC East Title, etc etc

Pat's win division = OMFG folks! The Patriots have shown resiliency throughout this season. Bill Belichek is a GENIUS for winning with MATT CASSEL and keeping his team focused after losing brady in game 1 etc etc etc.

no ****ing thanks...
Haha, yo man I was thinking the same thing with the fins. If it aint the bills let it be the fins. Plus, I really want both these teams a top of it again so this rivarly can get in full swing once more. Sux, Farve was my non-favorite bill but after the **** with the packers and then becoming a jet I cant stand the guy.

I do find it funny that all these Bills fans are coming over to a DOLPHINS WEBSITE and fishing for compliments haha.

I guess we are not used to winning, one day maybe you can come to a Bills site and fish for compliments.

It is refreshing to read posts on why the Bills won instead of why we lost.

I think so many Bills fans are here because misery likes company, don't worry, if we keep winning we will leave.

The bills are going to come into our stadium and embarras us yet again unfortunately.

I do find it funny that all these Bills fans are coming over to a DOLPHINS WEBSITE and fishing for compliments haha.

I enjoy this site because of the AFC East forum that were in now. Theres not many boards where you can go and discuss the whole division, with other fans from Miami, New England and New York. It's pretty unique.

I enjoy this site because of the AFC East forum that were in now. Theres not many boards where you can go and discuss the whole division, with other fans from Miami, New England and New York. It's pretty unique.

I said the exact same thing a few weeks ago, Its the best AFC East forum I know of where Dolphin, Jets, Patriot, and Bills fans all post.

They don't want to believe me when I say its a good forum which is why I come, they want to believe Im here to get patted on the back because the Bills are actually wining games this year.

Honestly If something happens to the Jets or Patriots, this is the 1st board I go to besides Bills boards. Its a great site. If something happens in the NFL, I go to the NFL section.

The 1st reason I come here though is for my own scouting report. I want to know who is playing good for Miami or who is playing bad. SO I read the main board mostly, but I try not to post there much because that is where you can get into trouble.

Is it beyond reasonable to ask Bill fans to give the world a break till their team actually does something that has meaning? Seriously why must everyone love and respect the Bills before they prove anything? Everything I've said about the Bills, basically what my opinion of the Bills is, is based on facts! Bill fans come here and question our opinions beased on the Bills playing one of the softest schedules in the league so far this year. You people act as if what the Bills have done through six games is something very few teams could have done. Give it up!!!

Id like you to find how many teams go 5-1 over a 6 game stretch in the NFL. And you can take any schedule into consideration. Go find a team that has gone 5 wins out of 6 games in the NFL over the last few years and take the one with what you feel was the worst schedule of the group(if you can find more than a few teams that go on a 5-1 run in 6 games) and I guarentee you wont find a team that wasnt a good team.

And besides, the phins play 14 of the same games Buffalo does. So if and when we rip off 5 out of 6 this year, I dont think it would be fair for you to be talking about how good the phins are. BTW, I think we will win more games than we lose out of this last 10. Just gander at our schedule. The AFC east is playing the NFC Worst and the AFC Worst in non division games. Those are clearly the worst two divisions in football.

I hate the Bills too, but they have a pretty good team man. I dont think its unreasonable to think they will go at least 5-5 in their last 10. That should get them in.

And I saw an interview on NFL Live with that Edwards kid. Ive been impressed with his play all along. After watching him interview, Im definately impressed with how he goes about things. He says all the right things. He has his head on straight. The guy is legit. Buffalo got the best QB in that whole draft last year. He was ours for the taking, yet we chose the worst QB available in the draft and took him even before Edwards went off the board no less.:rolleyes:

Just give Buffalo some credit when its due man. Geez.

I guess we are not used to winning, one day maybe you can come to a Bills site and fish for compliments.

It is refreshing to read posts on why the Bills won instead of why we lost.

I think so many Bills fans are here because misery likes company, don't worry, if we keep winning we will leave.

But, then who will FTP spout off to about how bad the Bills are despite having success??? Cause during the time HE banned me here, I was hanging out over on Billszone and from what I understand he is banned for life over there.

Perhaps if you guys leave he will be forced to get himself a dog. It will have to be a female so he can name it BECKy. :lol: Then he can talk to BECKy all day about how terrible the Bills are and no one understands that fact execpt him.

Now I understand that I could be accused of having an obsessive hate for John Beck on these boards. Difference is there are plenty of people who would listen and agree that John Beck is the absolute worst. FTP on the other hand is going to have a hard time finding someone to buy into his idea that the Bills arent any good if they continue to win. Well maybe BECKy. But, we all know, dogs arent too bright.

"You are what your record says you"

I wonder who said that?

why doesnt he bring up that fact that SD scored the most ppg in the NFL before they played the Bills and they held them to 14 points. Also they made the top rated passer in the league who hasnt turned the ball over in three games turn it over three times...why not bring those stats up?

Buffalo has had a great year so far, anyone denying that is just trying to hide under the covers.

5-1 is an awesome record. I remember the days..........:d-day:

why doesnt he bring up that fact that SD scored the most ppg in the NFL before they played the Bills and they held them to 14 points. Also they made the top rated passer in the league who hasnt turned the ball over in three games turn it over three times...why not bring those stats up?

Well uh, the Chargers did only score 10 points against the Dolphins. Sure Rivers turned the ball over but he still lost both games.

Both Buffalo and Miami got the Chargers off their bye week. I don't care what your record is, that's a huge advantage for the team coming off the bye.

Back
Top Bottom