Cam Smith vs Kohou | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Smith vs Kohou

Carne Asada

there be no distractions for our team
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm sure part of the disagreement w Fangio must have had to do w not playing Cam.

Who will we see featured on week 1?

It would be interesting if we gave Ramsey the star/robber role as a 3rd safety coming from the slot backer position w Cam playing man on the boundary.

I'm sure part of the disagreement w Fangio must have had to do w not playing Cam.

It would be interesting if we gave Ramsey the star/robber role as a 3rd safety coming from the slot backer position w Cam playing man on the boundary.
I don't like the idea of not having your best boundry/cover corner, Ramsey, handling that responsibility on 3rd downs.

Kader was wearing the orange jersey yesterday, so I'd say he's doing better than Cam in these half-ass workouts they are doing this week.

I wonder if Cam was there, seems like tons of our guys skipped at least part of this week's OTAs.

Needham is so underrated.

Hes an NFL player, we can't say that yet about Cam Smith. Playing preseason games doesn't count.
Perhaps. But I sincerely believe Fat Fvck corrupted Smith and by sheer stubborness wouldn't put him on the field.

angry will ferrell GIF

I don't see it as Cam v Kader.

Kader is at his best as a slot cover, near the LOS. I know some ppl think that is somewhat of a less demanding position, but my opinion is it is a little different Skillset required.

Smith in the slot would likely be a disaster. The best attribute he showed last preseason was his ability to react and close. Quite different than jam and shadow, where KK excels.

I don't see it as Cam v Kader.

Kader is at his best as a slot cover, near the LOS. I know some ppl think that is somewhat of a less demanding position, but my opinion is it is a little different Skillset required.

Smith in the slot would likely be a disaster. The best attribute he showed last preseason was his ability to react and close. Quite different than jam and shadow, where KK excels.
Indeed. On OP I mentioned I would move Ramsey to the slot/3rd safety position and would line Smith up on the boundary.

Indeed. On OP I mentioned I would move Ramsey to the slot/3rd safety position and would line Smith up on the boundary.
I don't think you will see Smith starting initially.

More likely some package with, as you say, Ramsey playing the Swiss army knife role.

Kader was wearing the orange jersey yesterday, so I'd say he's doing better than Cam in these half-ass workouts they are doing this week.

I wonder if Cam was there, seems like tons of our guys skipped at least part of this week's OTAs.
I would hope you would be in that he is also doing everything within his power to acclimate, understand, and do what's needed to make this team. Otherwise, I would think the kid would have a problem. I would love to see him succeed.

Needham switched to safety
True, but I bet he plays some corner if Kader goes down or Cam can't see the field.

I think Needham will be good at saftey. He's also a great nickle so the switch to box saftey isn't that big of a move. I doubt we see him playing the deep saftey role very often.

Back
Top Bottom