Cam Smith vs Kohou | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Smith vs Kohou

True, but I bet he plays some corner if Kader goes down or Cam can't see the field.

I think Needham will be good at saftey. He's also a great nickle so the switch to box saftey isn't that big of a move. I doubt we see him playing the deep saftey role very often.
He should be better this year health-wise too

Cam Smith has too much talent. But I respect your opinion. We have really nice depth imo
Cam Smith has too much talent. But I respect your opinion. We have really nice depth imo
I guess it depends on how much his minimal playing time was from lack of ability and what was from the old DC just not liking him.

Most top 3 round picks don't fail because of talent. They fail because the can't soak in the NFL complexity and/or don't have the mental quickness. There is no doubt CS has the natural talent. The question is the mental side. That said, some guys 'get it.' It just takes a year or two. I'm very interested in seeing him play.

Kader was wearing the orange jersey yesterday, so I'd say he's doing better than Cam in these half-ass workouts they are doing this week.

I wonder if Cam was there, seems like tons of our guys skipped at least part of this week's OTAs.
No, just Tua. lol. Total sarcasm.

Perhaps. But I sincerely believe Fat Fvck corrupted Smith and by sheer stubborness wouldn't put him on the field.

angry will ferrell GIF
Many of us agree with this....

I'm of the view that Kendall Fuller is Xavien's direct replacement on the perimeter. It is significant that no further significant investment was made in the Draft or free agency to add CBs. I may be wrong, but that tells me that GM Chris Grier is probably comfortable with Cam Smith being able to step up as a perimeter CB if/when needed. If he thought that Smith was a total dud, he would have made the position a higher priority.

I hope you're right. I'm a big Cam Smith fan. I'm just hoping he shows enough to put Ramsey in the slot on 3rd down. Ramsey would be really good in that Star position and could be used like Kyle Hamilton last year

I hope you're right. I'm a big Cam Smith fan. I'm just hoping he shows enough to put Ramsey in the slot on 3rd down. Ramsey would be really good in that Star position and could be used like Kyle Hamilton last year
I think JRs use in the star or rover role would be gameplan/ opponent specific. Great against teams that run a lot of RPO, screens, etc.

Doing it just to do it or, primarily as a slot cover, though? If the opponent has a legit elite Wideout(s), I prefer Ramsey be in coverage.

I think JRs use in the star or rover role would be gameplan/ opponent specific. Great against teams that run a lot of RPO, screens, etc.

Doing it just to do it or, primarily as a slot cover, though? If the opponent has a legit elite Wideout(s), I prefer Ramsey be in coverage.
I would do it every 3rd down but I would mix it in. He's definitely a good tackler/Blitzer and I think Fuller can handle most #1 WRs. So definitely situational

I would do it every 3rd down but I would mix it in. He's definitely a good tackler/Blitzer and I think Fuller can handle most #1 WRs. So definitely situational
Not sure where the good blitzer descriptor comes from. He may be, but he has a grand total of 2 career sacks. Could be he hasn't been asked to do it much, but it's a claim not evidenced in fact, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom