Cam Smith vs Kohou | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Smith vs Kohou

I would do it every 3rd down but I would mix it in. He's definitely a good tackler/Blitzer and I think Fuller can handle most #1 WRs. So definitely situational
Wouldn't*, unless Cam Smith shows he can play on an island or shade a safety over his size. I have faith in fuller against most WR 1s and all WR 2s

Not sure where the good blitzer descriptor comes from. He may be, but he has a grand total of 2 career sacks. Could be he hasn't been asked to do it much, but it's a claim not evidenced in fact, IMO.
I see what you're saying. I just think he can get to the QB. He's never played much Star/Nickel. Brandon Jones was really good at that and snowman is too. So maybe Holland at star. Would be a lot easier to do that if we signed Simmons after June 1st. Also throw Riser in too after June 1st and this team could be really scary good

I see what you're saying. I just think he can get to the QB. He's never played much Star/Nickel. Brandon Jones was really good at that and snowman is too. So maybe Holland at star. Would be a lot easier to do that if we signed Simmons after June 1st. Also throw Riser in too after June 1st and this team could be really scary good
The broncos can have B Jones and we'll take Simmons. I think most people on this board would love that

I don't expect either of those signings to happen, TBH. Simmons because of cost. Risner because not only do I think it isn't a scheme fit, but also the fact that he is exclusively a LG. He has never taken an NFL snap on the right side, which is our biggest question mark.

Obviously that doesn't mean he absolutely couldn't play on the right side. Some players successfully make that type of move. Many do not.

I don't expect either of those signings to happen, TBH. Simmons because of cost. Risner because not only do I think it isn't a scheme fit, but also the fact that he is exclusively a LG. He has never taken an NFL snap on the right side, which is our biggest question mark.

Obviously that doesn't mean he absolutely couldn't play on the right side. Some players successfully make that type of move. Many do not.
I agree, but Simmons would be a huge help. I just have a feeling Grier is going to do something with the X money. Could be for Tua but Simmons is a dream scenario 🤷‍♂️

Not sure where the good blitzer descriptor comes from. He may be, but he has a grand total of 2 career sacks. Could be he hasn't been asked to do it much, but it's a claim not evidenced in fact, IMO.
*** Run blitzer 😂

I keep hearing that Cam didn’t play because Fangio didn’t want to play him. I think he didn’t play because he’s not good enough and could be a bust. We can’t count on this guy. I would sign a vet cb. As for Kader, I think he’s been excellent.

I keep hearing that Cam didn’t play because Fangio didn’t want to play him. I think he didn’t play because he’s not good enough and could be a bust. We can’t count on this guy. I would sign a vet cb. As for Kader, I think he’s been excellent.
yeah no, he’s got plenty of talent

Based on what? He couldn’t see the field when we were signing guys off the street
Based on what I saw in two weeks of camp live, and the fact that I trust Fangio about as much as I could throw him and his rocking chair

Fangio may be the best defensive mind in football alive. I would trust him.
Has he won a championship, a def coordinator on a champ team?

I’m sorry to say and its jmo, but that bastard played your favorite team like an undrafted free agent rookie Qb.

Back
Top Bottom