Camp Day 10 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Day 10

I don’t think I’ve heard Jalen Davis name one time in camp.
Hoops in reading some of the camp reviews, I saw something, saying he hasn't done much to distinguish himself and has been relegated to bottom of the barrel. On the other hand Cornell Armstrong has been given special teams duty, which could be an indication he's making the team? McTyer is also been pointed out as falling behind.

This William's kid has beaten every CB, SS, FS and whoever and whatever they have trying to cover him. That includes Xavien Howard. In my 45 plus years as a Dolphins Fan and a 10 plus year reader of Finheaven, I've never in my life have seen anything like Preston Williams, in a Miami Dolphins uniform!!!

This William's kid has beaten every CB, SS, FS and whoever and whatever they have trying to cover him. That includes Xavien Howard. In my 45 plus years as a Dolphins Fan and a 10 plus year reader of Finheaven, I've never in my life have seen anything like Preston Williams, in a Miami Dolphins uniform!!!

Now we need that to translate to gameday

Now we need that to translate to gameday

If he's doing it against someone like X then i'm willing to bet he can do it against other secondary guys in the league.Although, It does seem that Rosen needs to be his QB to maximize.

At this point -- it's looking absolutely absurd this kid wasn't drafted -- and grabbed by day2!

What he's done so far is look the same way he did in college -- like a dude on different level.

It's still way too early to tell, but if this progression continues he could become the best player

we've grabbed UDFA in years and years. Maybe ever!

Hard to not hype the kid at this point but -- wowser am I so thrilled we got this kid!

Back
Top Bottom