can reggie bush rush for 1200 yds this yr as the feature back? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can reggie bush rush for 1200 yds this yr as the feature back?

I think he can. Bush has the skill to do it. Now he just needs to play smart and not get hurt. Don't force it when it isn't there. But Miami has to keep it balanced. If they put it all on Bush, and defenses just stack it against him, he will struggle for sure.

And i think its time to finally put something that uscalum keeps putting out there at isnt true... he was not just a decoy for New Orleans... it just so happened that his most productive year was his rookie year.. and his play has steadily declined each year. When New Orleans figured out that the Name "Reggie Bush" and the potential of what he could do was better used then actually giving him the ball as any feature part of their offense, he started to be phased out of the offense..... LAST YEAR.
The previous... 5 years?... he was just ineffective..not a decoy.
hmm, a career high of 157 carries says to me that he was never a focal point of the Saints offense...by design.

hmm, a career high of 157 carries says to me that he was never a focal point of the Saints offense...by design.

gotta go by a per game basis... when you cant finish a single season... you cant carry the ball 200 or 250 times. whoops... durability issues?

gotta go by a per game basis... when you cant finish a single season... you cant carry the ball 200 or 250 times. whoops... durability issues?
he's been injured 3 times that led to missing chunks of games...2 of those were on punt returns..

I hope Miami as a team will be able to get 1,200 yards rushing with this piecemeal of an offensive line. Let alone Bush getting that much by himself.

It's a calculated risk given his injury history but at least he seems motivated to perform. But if the OL doesn't puck up it's game, I don't think he lasts the season.

I hope Miami as a team will be able to get 1,200 yards rushing with this piecemeal of an offensive line. Let alone Bush getting that much by himself.
I was about to post Bush would be lucky to get 120 yards this season behind this O-line.

If the Dolphins employed NFL Offensive Lineman, that would be a possibility. But since they decided to employ turnstiles instead, no.

Why would anyone want to wear out this guy - whohas big plaY POTENTIAL - KEEP him fresh - Let the rook and LJ pound it - should we ever get to run the ball that is

Reggie didn't seem to have vision worth squat tonight. Yeah, the blocks weren't there most plays, but sometimes the RB compounds it by not finding a hole that is there, or not seeing the opening that is there in the defense because he's charging into a brick wall where he thought the hole would be.

**** no!!! Behind this OL he will be lucky to have a two or three 100 yard games...

Back
Top Bottom