Can Tua be the next Drew Brees? Orlovsky thinks so........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Tua be the next Drew Brees? Orlovsky thinks so........

The League No GIF

I agree....too soon. He's progressing, looking good, and I love what I see....but he's got 16 starts under his belt. Let's give it a little more time before annointing him anything.

All this Tua love has me worried of it putting the bad joo joo on him/us against the Giants this weekend...a very winnable game.

All this Tua love has me worried of it putting the bad joo joo on him/us against the Giants this weekend...a very winnable game.
When a guy has it there's no need in worrying about bad joo joos. Win or lose, he's going to basically be the same guy no matter what. He'll make his throws. He'll get his completions. Either his man will catch the ball when thrown to him on the important plays or he won't. Maybe he'll be off the mark for some reason. He'll still be the same guy, though.

That is to say that Tua is a good player and an NFL quarterback. Maybe even a good quarterback. I like what he is showing, and he's shown me a hunger to put the ball into the end zone. He has the right qualities.

Back
Top Bottom