Can Tua be the next Drew Brees? Orlovsky thinks so........ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Tua be the next Drew Brees? Orlovsky thinks so........

I think Tua might be the first Tua. He seems fairly unique. He seems to have a bit more zip than Brees. That throw to Waddle for the TD last week was pretty sick.
Ya I noticed that Tua is great at these in-cutting throws because he always looks-off/oversets to the flat and basically throws a no look. If you look at the play again you can see the DE/OLB shade too far too the flat and jump thinking Tuas is gonna throw his way but the ball goes up field instead and he misses it.

Nobody seems to talk about these no looks or seems to care but i notice it. great pass.

The League No GIF
Way too soon!

When Brees was in his second year did you think he’d turn out what he turned out to be? Hmmmmm. I don’t think so
Brees was always my go to Madden Fantasy Draft for Franchise mode. When he was at San Diego he was rated 78 but he was one of the best QBs throwing on the run along with David Carr.
☺️☺️

Nice sentiment, but until he has Simms' and Cowherd's backing, it has little credibility... :rollseyes:
The thing about that is Simms got it wrong, so he’s going to be the slowest to come on board the Tua train. He got it so wrong with him

Ya I noticed that Tua is great at these in-cutting throws because he always looks-off/oversets to the flat and basically throws a no look. If you look at the play again you can see the DE/OLB shade too far too the flat and jump thinking Tuas is gonna throw his way but the ball goes up field instead and he misses it.

Nobody seems to talk about these no looks or seems to care but i notice it. great pass.
He’s known for his defense manipulation skills. Top shelf there.

Back
Top Bottom