Can We Win A Super Bowl With Rt? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Win A Super Bowl With Rt?

absolutely.

why wouldn't we be able to?

nick foles stepped in for carson wentz and won it last year.

just need to run the ball consistently, protect him, and play well-above-average defense.

You really should give your opinion before starting the S__t storm.
If we have a complete team yes, otherwise no.

I solemnly swear to not bring a folding steel chair to this thread as long as nobody decides to a dnozzle.

This question, in all honesty, isn't a fair one. You could ask the same question and insert the name of any of the players on the final 53 man roster. It takes all 53 to win.

Albeit Ryan Tannehill has had a very manic stat sheet over the past six years, he has not had a stable system or coaching staff to groom his skill set. I don't hold his lack of success, in the form of playoff and winning season experience, solely on him.

Do I think RT can lead THIS team to a SB?
Unlikely. Do I think RT can lead the team that we have on opening day to the SB....that will be the question to answer in my book.

Judging by what we have seen, absolutely not. We have come nowhere close. Can we build the team around him considering his salary and the recent model of building around Qbs on their rookie contract? Do we even have competent leadership who can draft and coach the talent nec

This question, in all honesty, isn't a fair one. You could ask the same question and insert the name of any of the players on the final 53 man roster. It takes all 53 to win.

Albeit Ryan Tannehill has had a very manic stat sheet over the past six years, he has not had a stable system or coaching staff to groom his skill set. I don't hold his lack of success, in the form of playoff and winning season experience, solely on him.

Do I think RT can lead THIS team to a SB?
Unlikely. Do I think RT can lead the team that we have on opening day to the SB....that will be the question to answer in my book.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom