Can We Win A Super Bowl With Rt? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Win A Super Bowl With Rt?

I'm on the Tanny train. Another year of Gase and Ryan together I think both want to impress the fans and the league.

Wonder how many of the doubters posting in this thread will be back on not just the Dolphins bandwagon but also the Tannehill bandwagon if the Dolphins make the playoffs this year. How many who are predicting 3-13 and fighting for the 1st pick will actually admit that they were wrong. Probably not many. Instead of giving credit to the coaching staff, Tannehill and the team they will come up with the nonsense excuses like played a weak schedule, didn't blow out enough teams,or that Marino would have went 19-0 if he was on the same type of team in his prime. The LOLs one gets from reading some of the stuff here is pretty epic.

Funny how the team is such a dumpster fire devoid of any talent yet Tannehill in a useless scrub for not winning with said team. How many Super Bowls has the great Aaron Rodgers won with all that talent they have had in Green Bay? How many Super Bowls has Drew Brees won without a team with a top defense? How many Super Bowls has the awesome Philip Rivers won? Many put Derek Carr up on a pedestal while calling Tannehill a bust yet they have the same number of playoff wins. People are lauding Blake Bortels who had worse stats than Tannehill yet made the playoffs playing on a team with a dominant defense and strong running game.How many Super Bowls did our beloved Dan win playing on a team coached by the winningest Head Coach in NFL history. I remember watching a NFL films video years ago about Super Bowl XIX that had a quote which said "Football is a team game, not a one man aerial circus". Such a simple concept yet not understood by enough people who apparently follow this sport.

yeah man...the tannehill fan club wants you to believe that its everything around ryan that stunts his greatness. fact is, ryan tannehill doesnt elevate those around him, but rather he needs to be elevated. thats not the definition of a franchise qb.

Or you could try watching the games and understanding football before commenting, might help.

Here's a bad loss. minus 1 bad int, this is very high level QB play. prove me wrong

Odds are low. Nick Foles was a QB at birth not a former WR. Still rooting for RT of course.

you do know that RT was always a QB and was asked by Sherman to play WR to help his team because of his ungodly athleticism. He continued to practice and study as a qb at a&m while awaiting the starting role.

please tell me you know that.

Sherman told him even as a WR/backup QB that he would be a QB in the NFL.

How many ProBowlers are on tje Patriots? 2

Actually, they had 4 pro bowlers this season (Brady, Gronk, Develin, and Slater). Not to mention players who have made the pro bowl within the last 2 seasons (McCourty & Hightower)

Can we win a Super Bowl with RT?

With TBum running the operation, NO. Next question...

How many ProBowlers are on tje Patriots? 2

You can't compare us to NE. At this point it's obvious Tom Brady is heads and toes the best QB in the league and the only one who can carry average teams (that front 7 was abysmal, worse than ours last year) and still win. At this point it's Brady in a category by himself, lots of distance than injury prone Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees, lots of distance than guys like Big Ben, Matt Ryan and maybe Russell Wilson who all need more help to be as successful as Brady. Guys like Alex Smith and Phillip Rivers are probably in the next tier with Darlings like broken Andrew Luck and Carsen Wentz who we really don't know how great he is considering his team won the Super Bowl when he was replaced with someone everyone would consider an average QB. Tells me that was a really good team that gave him LOTS of help.

Forget being carried by a franchise QB. Only Tom Brady is and has been doing it. The next Tom Brady wasn't drafted last night.

The Patriots are Brady, Gronk and BB. That's there success, we'll probably never see anything like it again.

you do know that RT was always a QB and was asked by Sherman to play WR to help his team because of his ungodly athleticism. He continued to practice and study as a qb at a&m while awaiting the starting role.

please tell me you know that.

Sherman told him even as a WR/backup QB that he would be a QB in the NFL.

I got the wrong info thanks for clearing that up.

no problem- he threw for over 5,000 yds in high school on a primarily running team. he also played some DB and i think TE. he ran hurdles and was a basketball star too.

he was a 3 star qb and not hugely recruited. A&M redsbirted him then asked him to fill in at WR (where he started fir 2 years) promising he would still be able to develop as a QB. he was behind a very good Jerrod Johnson until JJ injury became worse.

RT set a single game passing record in his first start, halfway through his jr season. sherman was telling him not too worry about not starting at qb earlier- tbat he had a great
future in NFL regardless.

Back
Top Bottom