Can't Believe We Didn't Close The Deal For Ronald Darby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't Believe We Didn't Close The Deal For Ronald Darby

Tailgun

Generational Poster
Reaction score
He looked very good in the preseason and now sitting here watching the Eagles on opening night he looks fantastic in all this press man coverage. I'm beginning to think even if they wanted a 3rd rounder we should have closed the deal...

Buyers remorse don't think about it is the cure.

This game is brutal.

Flags are driving me nuts. It's not us.

Atlanta shpuld be up 10+.

Julio had that 52 yarder. Jones deserves a QB with an arm likes Ryan's. Ryan Tannehill that is.

Haha perfect timing. Matt Ryan throwing a fade with Julio in a one on one with Rasul Douglas near the goal line. Picked.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE #17.

Also, Eagles need to make a play for Le'Veon Bell. This Ajayi fella is average.

Wouldnt surprise if Bell no shows this weekend that maybe a move across Pa might be in his future.

This game is brutal.

Flags are driving me nuts. It's not us.

Atlanta shpuld be up 10+.

Julio had that 52 yarder. Jones deserves a QB with an arm likes Ryan's. Ryan Tannehill that is.

Haha perfect timing. Matt Ryan throwing a fade with Julio in a one on one with Rasul Douglas near the goal line. Picked.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE #17.

Matty Ice ...

Julio has no legs....he is reminding me of Marshall late at home while in Miami.

That's what happens when you don't "practice".

Ryan Tannehill had a great 2018 season.

Average hater comment: well i could make the pro bowl throwing to Mike Gesicki too.

#NoLongerEnviousOfOthers

This game is horrible. No pace to the game at all. 8 trillion flags. These guys won the Super Bowl. It’s making me feel better about the Phins lol

This game is horrible. No pace to the game at all. 8 trillion flags. These guys won the Super Bowl. It’s making me feel better about the Phins lol

Yeah, the refs are even showing fatigue. Did you see the ref try to make the hand gesture for facemask on Sproles? 3rd times a charm...

These guys won the Super Bowl. It’s making me feel better about the Phins lol

Better yet that last 2 NFC champions.

I've stressing all off season that the NFL is wide open right now with no great teams. That's had to back their way into their last two titles.

The team that wins the super bowl this year, irregardless of which of the 32 teams it is, would get clobbered by the 90's Cowboys or the 01' Rams.

There are no Golden State Warriors in this league.

Close what deal? The bills were going to trade us their former first round pick? When were we in talks for this, can you remind us??

Close the deal.... pssh

Reports a few weeks ago that the Eagles were going to trade him to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom