Can't Believe We Didn't Close The Deal For Ronald Darby | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't Believe We Didn't Close The Deal For Ronald Darby

Matt Ryan is playing OK. He hasn't been great but that Eagles defense is tough. Did you see Julio come to him on the bench after the interception? "My bad, dude, sorry."

Good chance to win the game here for Atlanta.

OMFG who takes that sack there?

Edit: OMFG who makes that play after taking that sack. Lol.

Edit: Edit: another brutal sack.

Edit:Edit:Edit: followed up with a great throw.

If you really want to feel better about Miami's roster and need to rag on someone tonight, Mike Wallace still sucks.

Horribly misplayed that deep pass from Foles, which was catchable.

None of Ryan's throws had a chance to be caught inside the confines of the endzone. And he had 5 chances with a ticky tack penalty.

Jim Schwartz will be a hot commodity this off season. Next head coach in DC.

Matt Ryan was throwing high the whole game. At the end there he didn’t give anyone a chance on any of the 5 plays.

The No Fun League back in all it's glory. Referees tried like hell to dictate the outcome of this game. Way too much laundry on the ground.

Matt Ryan lol, what a completely overrated bum but I already knew that. Falcons are a joke, eagles get lucky again but luck runs out.

Last edited:
Did Ryan even throw ONE catchable ball in that sequence?

No. I thought he played decently overall tonight, but he was dreadful in that last series. By my count, there were 5 plays for Atlanta. One sack, three uncatchable high balls, and one play where Ryan made it out of the pocket and had time to scan the field + try to make a play on the run, but simply chucked the ball out of bounds.

lol the Falcons are better than the Dolphins, bud.

Lmao not even close, RT is much better than super overrated Matt Ryan too but I doubt u understand that truth either. 100 mil gaurenteed for Ryan lol, they’re f*****. Jay f****** Cutler beat them last year after the lead they had LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom