Can't Believe We Didn't Close The Deal For Ronald Darby | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't Believe We Didn't Close The Deal For Ronald Darby

Lmao not even close, RT is much better than super overrated Matt Ryan too but I doubt u understand that truth either. 100 mil gaurenteed for Ryan lol, they’re f*****. Jay f****** Cutler beat them last year after the lead they had LOL.

You're absolutely delusional if you think Miami is better than Atlanta

You're absolutely delusional if you think Miami is better than Atlanta

Sure, hopefully they don’t run into any tough dudes like Cutler again this year, we all know how that turned out. They’ll be 1-4 after week 5 at best lol, Ryan and Cousins pay is too funny.

Last edited:
I'm not a big Matt Ryan guy. He was mvp but outside of that year he's been pretty meh. I do think they miss the playoffs while Miami makes the playoffs

Sure, hopefully they don’t run into any tough dudes like Cutler again this year, we all know how that turned out. They’ll be 1-4 after week 5 at best lol, Ryan and Cousins pay is too funny.

lmao some of you guys are hilarious

I'm going to be honest? I think Miami MIGHT wind up being better than the Falcons.

Because I think the Falcons might implode this season.

I didn't know about that trade proposal? That isn't as bad as drafting Dion Jordan but its up there.

Ronald Darby > 3rd Round Pick

Back
Top Bottom