Carr to Panthers | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carr to Panthers

I was not aware that the Browns are offerring a third round pick. If this is true, then I guess our only hope is that Green pulls a Harrington and refuses to re-negotiate his contract, forcing his release as I don't see the Dolphins going over a sixth pick. I guess that amounts to how much they want him.

They're not offering a 3rd round pick. They're offering a 5th round pick, or to swap 3rd round picks.

They're not offering a 3rd round pick. They're offering a 5th round pick, or to swap 3rd round picks.

If I were the Chiefs the swapping of 3rd round picks would be considered a pretty good exchange. The Browns would be my preference to trade with at this time.

Must be nice to stand on the outside and criticize. Besides the fact that Cleveland will not eat Green's Contract, Green will refuse the trade otherwise. We will end up with Green for a low pick or for free. You just want to criticize. Carr probably did not fit the system, but you dont care, because that is who you want for watever reason. God I know realize why fin fans are made fun of sooo much. Some have no vision, they want short term solutions

YOU JUST WANT TO *****

You guys act like Green is in love with the Dolphins and will only accept a trade to Miami. You are delusional. I am a Chiefs fan so I think I would know our starting QB just a little bit better. If the price is right Green will accept a trade to Cleveland. Cleveland also has more money to give him a bigger contract.

The Chiefs would rather keep Green than trade him for a low round draft pick which is an insult. He is worth more than that 6th you got for a crappy kicker.

:rolleyes2

Do you feel better now?

Sheesh.

You clearly didnt read the post. Trent will dictate where he goes. NOBODY is paying him 7 million dollars next year. Not the Chiefs. Not the Browns. Get over it.

Wrong. Green has been present at offseason workouts and if they don't get a good offer for Green they are willing to keep him for at least one more year. We have the cap room to keep him.

He is present so he can receive his workout bonuses. Nice try though.

The Chiefs have no intention to keep Green, and will not carry a 7 million dollar backup QB who does not want to be there. Plus, he is a well-respected guy in the organization who will be given the opportunity to continue his career elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom