CFP Semifinals Possible Dolphins Draft Picks | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CFP Semifinals Possible Dolphins Draft Picks

Lawrence to me doesn't cope well under pressure, this happened last year in the playoffs. Remeber he's playing in the ACC and hardly seeing elite defenses week in, week out.

Trevor Lawrence looks scared in the pocket. He’s afraid of getting hit.

That's a bad decision from Fields at this stage, take the underneath and get the first.

Trevor Lawrence looks scared in the pocket. He’s afraid of getting hit.
Well yeah. Both are atm. Lawrence was banged up earlier in the season and is protecting himself as a 1 overall draft pick. Fields was banged up earlier this game. With the monsters and talent both teams have, it is kind of natural. Only difference is if Lawrence takes that Fields hit and injury... D.J. Ulagalelei finishes the game. Fields will not quit!

As an Ohio State fan, kind of in disbelief. Was worried it would go like last year, instead the it went like last years first half.

I ragged on Fields all week and he responded. Glad he made me eat the crow.
Grats man and GG by your team! Good luck with Bama! Also thank you for being a man and eating your crow! Mad respect!

As an Ohio State fan, kind of in disbelief. Was worried it would go like last year, instead the it went like last years first half.

I ragged on Fields all week and he responded. Glad he made me eat the crow.

Happy for you man, enjoy your night :)

Back
Top Bottom