CFP Semifinals Possible Dolphins Draft Picks | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CFP Semifinals Possible Dolphins Draft Picks

He went overboard on that face mask.
Regardless, he’s made some money the last 2 games.

I could see Sermon moving into that 100-120 range.

What are you guys thinking about Etienne after this? Capable of spectacular plays but would be a bit of a luxury pick for us I think. Seems to struggle between the tackles against better Ds.

Did you see that hurdle today from Harris? Insane athlete
Still can't believe that. I think we have to use 1b for him though, which I would do in a heartbeat.

It's not the worst thing in the world for a RB, as you get the 5th year option for the a first rounder and as we all know giving a RB a second contract is always a debatable thing to do.

As an Ohio State fan, kind of in disbelief. Was worried it would go like last year, instead the it went like last years first half.

I ragged on Fields all week and he responded. Glad he made me eat the crow.
Dude from one Ohio State fan to another you should have already known what Fields was about. SMH :cheers:

You too Birdmon! Even though I am not sure why you both would doubt Fields, I get it. Crow is never fun, but to admit eating it is respectable! Respect to both and for real...GG and good luck vs Bama.

Still can't believe that. I think we have to use 1b for him though, which I would do in a heartbeat.

It's not the worst thing in the world for a RB, as you get the 5th year option for the a first rounder and as we all know giving a RB a second contract is always a debatable thing to do.

I'm pretty confident he'll be there at 2a. Unless the Steelers or the Jets take him. We'll see!

Back
Top Bottom