CFP Semifinals Possible Dolphins Draft Picks | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CFP Semifinals Possible Dolphins Draft Picks

If one game is able to change your evaluation on a certain player..well...stop evaluating players...

If one game is able to change your evaluation on a certain player..well...stop evaluating players...

It is able to change eval, because to evaluate, you need to wait until the full season is played out. And that last game goes into evaluation as well.

Don’t like one year wonders in college either...
Devonta >Chase

I wouldn’t take any RB in this draft in the first round or early in the second. 2 b sure, the value is much better there and none of these RBs are special.

Not a possible pick, but wow, in the orange bowl, a sick run by Texas a&m’s freshman runningback

I hate the targeting call there. I get it, but I do not like it. Glad Fields looks ok.

You can hate it all you want but it wasn’t even close to questionable. Dude dropped his head completely and led with the crown of the helmet. I’m guessing you never played or coached football in your life.

If you had you wouldn’t be talking like this. What Skalski did is something kids are taught not to do from day 1 of pee wee ball.

Laughable how many folks are up in arms over that play. It’d be like watching someone run a red light and do so while being 20 yards away from the intersection when the light first went red then arguing that it was a bad call to give them a ticket! Doesn’t get any more cut and dry than that!

Unbelievable.

You can hate it all you want but it wasn’t even close to questionable. Dude dropped his head completely and led with the crown of the helmet. I’m guessing you never played or coached football in your life.

If you had you wouldn’t be talking like this. What Skalski did is something kids are taught not to do from day 1 of pee wee ball.

Laughable how many folks are up in arms over that play. It’d be like watching someone run a red light and do so while being 20 yards away from the intersection when the light first went red then arguing that it was a bad call to give them a ticket! Doesn’t get any more cut and dry than that!

Unbelievable.
When I posted that I didn't have days and replays. Looked clean at the time and as an ex LB it looked very instinct driven. Less than a sec and cannot predict the twist. I get the call though as did Skalski. He even approached and talked to Fields after the game. Man's game and both men understood it! However Ejay, do not swim in waters you cannot handle! If you coach, tell your kids to keep their head up and hug. I will be proud of you forever! But do not rip their head off for making a desperate play! Passion is hard!

Last edited:
I wouldn’t take any RB in this draft in the first round or early in the second. 2 b sure, the value is much better there and none of these RBs are special.
What would be your preferred 5 picks (3 rounds) no trades?

Sewell/Fields/Smith/Chase
Waddle/Bateman
Collins/Ojulari
Olave/Amon Ra/Marshall
Gainwell/Sermon/Dickerson

be happy with any of these at that range

Unbelievable.

I don’t think any one was debating that he lead with the crown of the helmet.

But not long ago that was legal and that was just a big hit. Some guys don’t like all the new rules. But you obviously know that since you’ve obviously played or coached ball.

When I was taught how to tackle back in the dark ages I was told to see what you hit. Put your face mask on their numbers, wrap up with your arms.

Back
Top Bottom