Chad Henne's throwing mechanics | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Henne's throwing mechanics

What a dumb frickin thread! Who's the moron that posted this garbage?....

Oh wait...

Eat-1.jpg

Yummy, the crow is delicious. Thank you Henne for making me look like an idiot. GO FINS!

clear.gif

Oh wait...

Eat-1.jpg

Yummy, the crow is delicious. Thank you Henne for making me look like an idiot. GO FINS!

clear.gif

:chuckle::chuckle::lol::lol:
that's why I never posted anything specifically personal or polarizing on those darn interwebs. If it's out there in cyberspace, the odds are great that it'll come back and kick you in the butt somewhere down the line.

Your not the only Henne basher on the forum, the rest ran! People who LOVED John Beck throw Henne under a moving bus before he played his first game.

BG12

Oh wait...

Eat-1.jpg

clear.gif

Nice hehe :chuckle:

I dont understand what you are talking about and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about...I played QB for almost 8 years and Henne has a Textbook throwing motion. He gets a ton of his arm strength through his legs......always finishes with the index finger pointing directly at the target......always shows phenomenal balance....and he has the best roll out mechanics you can possibly have. You should not compare his motion to guys like Favre, Cutler, Rodgers, etc.......Brady and Henne along wtih Brees are probably three of the most technically sound Qb's out there. Pennington has zero arm left which is why he had such an akward motion....he was still the most acccurate guy i have ever seen with a football though......

BTW, Kerry Collins has a MAJOR hitch in his release. As a Penn State fan, I remember everyone making a big deal about it in college and said he would need to change that if he wanted to be successful in the pros. Well, 15 years later and Kerry Collins has had a successful NFL career and is still playing. So don't always go by what the "experts" say or think they know. Sometimes in sports you have to forget about size, speed, technique, style...and just let the player play. It happens in all sports. Guys who are undersized and have awkward throwing motions, batting stances, running styles turn out just fine.

Longevity is the only reason his career has been successful. Collins had a 73.6 career Passer Rating before his start against the Patriots, where he completed 2 passes for -7 passing yards. If Henne turns out like Collins, we're going to need another QB.

I hope that reference wasn't aimed at me. In fact I have said that how can you blame Henning when all he has is a run game to work with.

My disdain for Henne has nothing to do with his second half performance against the Chargers (although my avatar suggests otherwise) it's that he doesn't possess the proper tools to become a NFL QB. Yes yes Henne has a strong arm but for some reason people just think that it automatically translates into stretching the defense and having a downfield passing game. I don't doubt that this will happen at times but then what do we do when we reach the redzone and he has to make proper reads and must get the ball out quickly before the DB reacts. The same can be said for Phillip Rivers. Rivers had one good year and after that he has struggled to find the endzone and throw for over 20 TD's. Rivers has a big arm but just can't finish and he is not a winner or a leader. Innacuracy and inconsitency is all were gonna get from Henne. It's just a shame because were does that leave us in the draft next year. Do we actually draft ANOTHER QB. Damn I hope not. we have so many other needs that must be addressed besides spending yet another pick on a hopeful franchise QB.

Spoke too soon? I don't know what Philip Rivers you're watching, but he's having a hell of a year, again; he's thrown for more than 20tds thus far and is leading a winning team.

Did the media influence (jawing @ fans, Jay Cuddles, etc.) your bias against Rivers or something?

Back
Top Bottom