Chambers Rated Higher than Moulds | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers Rated Higher than Moulds

FinsFan74 said:
I meant underinflated LOL....I give Takeo a +3 on his tackles

Like I said, Espn and NFl.com often have slight differences in tackle numbers.

i have always gone by the leagues official site, i assume they'd be the ones who are correct...who knows?

Losman7 said:
Like I said, Espn and NFl.com often have slight differences in tackle numbers.

i have always gone by the leagues official site, i assume they'd be the ones who are correct...who knows?

I like this source too. I typically use nfl.com, but here the stats are more in depth, and they have stats on OLmen too.

http://snap.stats.com/stats/nflinfo/index.asp

Losman7 said:
Zt (last 2 years) :

297 Tackles
3 INT's
3 Sacks
10 Passes D'd
0 TD's
1 FF
2 FR

TKO vs. Miami (since in buffalo 4 games):

20 Tackles
2 INT's
1 FF
1FR
1 TD

remember that fiedler pass in buffalo last year, that was the TD.

An int against Fiedler is something every team does, and most return them for TDs'. So he is average!!

bakedmatt said:
bringing up 2003 just evens the field more though. if you look at zach's stats, he didn't get as many big play last year.

He did not allow as many either, he makes the tackle!!!!!

PHINZONER said:
He did not allow as many either, he makes the tackle!!!!!

Grasping at straws?

TKO doen't give up big plays.

Last play i remember from Zach was Willis running through him and Seau for the first downs.

clear.gif

clear.gif

CC is not only rated higher than Moulds, he will prove that he has always been better. This system will utilize his talents and he will explode this year and then "YOU WILL KNOW"
Look at the first 4 years numbers, yeah Moulds blew up, but CC was not used enough to blow up. Chris Carter has stated tha same. I trust what CC thinks of CC and believe he knows more than any of us. He was a top 3 if not 2 and played w/ Chambers, Moss, and others and he works w/ many of the wr still. He is pumped about Chambers potential in this offense.

"OWNED!!!!" :)

PHINZONER said:
CC is not only rated higher than Moulds, he will prove that he has always been better. This system will utilize his talents and he will explode this year and then "YOU WILL KNOW"
Look at the first 4 years numbers, yeah Moulds blew up, but CC was not used enough to blow up. Chris Carter has stated tha same. I trust what CC thinks of CC and believe he knows more than any of us. He was a top 3 if not 2 and played w/ Chambers, Moss, and others and he works w/ many of the wr still. He is pumped about Chambers potential in this offense.

"OWNED!!!!" :)

You act like Moulds has been playing up to his potential, and has been on great offensive teams...

chambers has never been in Moulds league. Not in college, not in the pros, never. Sorry.

Losman7 said:
Grasping at straws?

TKO doen't give up big plays.

Last play i remember from Zach was Willis running through him and Seau for the first downs.

clear.gif

clear.gif

I hope that you know that everybody will miss a tackle here and there.

Losman7 said:
You act like Moulds has been playing up to his potential, and has been on great offensive teams...

chambers has never been in Moulds league. Not in college, not in the pros, never. Sorry.

I bet ya that if Chambers had a QB that CAN actually throw him the ball, then he would possibly be in the top ten of WR's.

Back
Top Bottom