Chambers Rated Higher than Moulds | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers Rated Higher than Moulds

marino1348 said:
placing a WR that has NEVER cracked a measly 1000 yards ahead of a 3 time Pro-Bowler is a joke 1000yards means apbsolutely nothing. a wr getting 960 yards and 1000 yards is the same thing. especially when a wr is on one of the most run based and conservetive teams in the league. 960 yards isnt that bad when your qb sucks but you still lead the AFC in tds. how many probowls has jerry rice made? Im not sure but i bet its a whole lot. i would still take chambers or evans over him today.
Couldn't have said it better....I just wish I saw your post before I posted mine..LOL

just what i thought... on scale/ Chad Johnson's stats don't even sniff Chris's.
He and Joe Horn are obviously worth about 9-11 Tds at 95 rec.
Chris has had better than 7 and up to 11 tha past 3 years at around 65 rec.

do you guys really think if Chris gets something like 95 catches, he'll only have 9 or 10 Tds ???? Funny stuff

AirChambers84 said:
Chad Johnson has been the main target in the Bengals passing offense the past 3 years. the next best option was what? Warrick, T.J. Hosh. He's been with Kitna, who had a good year and an outstanding year, then with Palmer whos better then any Qb in Miami since Marino.

That dosen't matter...

you automatically assume that chambers could handle a load like that...he has never proven otherwise...

What if he went through his entire career cathing 60 balls 800-900 yards and 5-10 TD's? Would you consider him one of the best ever, just because he "could" have put up better numbers?

Hype means nothing. potential means nothing. The oly thing that matters is production.

FinsAreLife said:
i do agree with some of that, not to be a homer but i think CC deserves to be ahead of them and zach deserves to be ahead of takeo no way JJ should be above ronnie and i cant believe booker or boston isnt ahead of evans, its a little lopsided but i guess its ok
I definitely agree about Zach....I remember all the talk about the Bills getting Spikes...and haven't heard a whole lot since

Actually I think I've got 4 words to explain why Chambers hasn't had the "big" numbers.....Jay Fiedler, Dave Wannstedt.....

FinsFan74 said:
I definitely agree about Zach....I remember all the talk about the Bills getting Spikes...and haven't heard a whole lot since

Did you seriously write that?

You obviously don't watch alot of football or the probowl.

Spikes 2 years in Buffalo;

222 tackles
5 sacks
7 INTs
2 TD's
17 passes defelcted
4 forced fumbles
3 fumbles recoveries

oh, and two straight probowls...

OWNED!!

Losman7 said:
That dosen't matter...

you automatically assume that chambers could handle a load like that...he has never proven otherwise...

What if he went through his entire career cathing 60 balls 800-900 yards and 5-10 TD's? Would you consider him one of the best ever, just because he "could" have put up better numbers?

Hype means nothing. potential means nothing. The oly thing that matters is production.

And Chambers production in a run first offense with no O-line and terrible QB play is still pretty damn good. He is almost catching 10 td's a year anyway if he had a real QB I think it would be safe to assume his production would go up. Isnt that common sense. Why would the production not go up with better players around him?

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
This is a Great site for fantasy football. And YES, CHambers is rated higher than Moulds on this site. BUT, Evans is Rated 28 spots higher than the next Dolphin.

They also have JJ Arington rated over ROnnie Brown if you look at the RB's.

Zach Thomas over Spikes in the LB's.

JP Losman over both your QB's.
http://www.footballguys.com/viewrankings.php?viewpos=wr&howrecent=7

there's a reason for all of those:

chambers catches more TDs than moulds
arrington won't have to share time with ricky williams
i don't know about zach over spikes. spikes creates more turnover points, but fewer tackles.
losman hasn't shown us what he has or doesn't have. no fantasy magazine in the world knows what he's going to do.

Losman7 said:

222 tackles
5 sacks
7 INTs
2 TD's
17 passes defelcted
4 forced fumbles
3 fumbles recoveries

OWNED!!
What were Zach's stats?? Just out of curiosity

I remember all the talk about the Bills getting Spikes...and haven't heard a whole lot since

Yeah Remeber Takeo's first game vs. the phins ???? HE was wired up for Sunday Night and he kept talken smack and slapping Ricky on the helmet trying to intimidate him, I even heard a Bills coach say....( talken to Takeo) " Yeah the beatch is fast" ... They all shut up when Ricky Ran over him a few times I was laughing my azz off.

Losman7 said:

222 tackles
5 sacks
7 INTs
2 TD's
17 passes defelcted
4 forced fumbles
3 fumbles recoveries

OWNED!!
How did he fare against the Dolphins?? Just curious

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
This is a Great site for fantasy football. And YES, CHambers is rated higher than Moulds on this site. BUT, Evans is Rated 28 spots higher than the next Dolphin.

They also have JJ Arington rated over ROnnie Brown if you look at the RB's.

Zach Thomas over Spikes in the LB's.

JP Losman over both your QB's.
http://www.footballguys.com/viewrankings.php?viewpos=wr&howrecent=7

In the overall jj arington is drafted right after ronnie brown tho...

FinsFan74 said:
What were Zach's stats?? Just out of curiosity

297 tackles
3 sacks
3 interceptions
10 passes defensed
1 forced fumble
2 fumble recoveries

4 fewer games

bakedmatt said:
297 tackles
3 sacks
3 interceptions
10 passes defensed
1 forced fumble
2 fumble recoveries

4 fewer games
I saw 197 tackles for one year alone....so he only got 100 the next year? Hmmmm...that's odd.....oh but let's not forget 4 Pro Bowls

Back
Top Bottom