1 FF
2 FR

TKO vs. Miami (since in buffalo 4 games):

20 Tackles
2 INT's
1 FF
1FR
1 TD

remember that fiedler pass in buffalo last year, that was the TD.

bakedmatt said:
these are supposed to be the last 2 years.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4392

basically, takeo did it all last year. it probably woudl have been in the bills fan's best interest to compare just 2004.

Huh?

If you compare the last two years for both players, zach gets more tackles, but TKo makes bigger plays...thats why we have Fletcher too.

Losman7 said:
Zt (last 2 years) :

297 Tackles
3 INT's
3 Sacks
10 Passes D'd
0 TD's
1 FF
2 FR

TKO vs. Miami (since in buffalo 4 games):

20 Tackles
2 INT's
1 FF
1FR
1 TD

remember that fiedler pass in buffalo last year, that was the TD.

in 2003, it was tough for zach to get his shots in. taylor, bowens and ogunleye were on top of bledsoe in a flash. :D He should have more sacks.

Losman7 said:
Huh?

If you compare the last two years for both players, zach gets more tackles, but TKo makes bigger plays...thats why we have Fletcher too.

bringing up 2003 just evens the field more though. if you look at zach's stats, he didn't get as many big play last year.

bakedmatt said:
bringing up 2003 just evens the field more though. if you look at zach's stats, he didn't get as many big play last year.

The point was, someone said TKo hasn't done anything since he's been a Bill.

I don't say that zach isn't good. He, and Spikes are different players, TKO won't get as many tackles, but he does make more plays,

i understand the point, but if you really wanted to blow away the competition... sway the stats completely, you would have just brought up 2004. doesn't matter. i'm just talking.

AirChambers84 said:
Yeah Remeber Takeo's first game vs. the phins ???? HE was wired up for Sunday Night and he kept talken smack and slapping Ricky on the helmet trying to intimidate him, I even heard a Bills coach say....( talken to Takeo) " Yeah the beatch is fast" ... They all shut up when Ricky Ran over him a few times I was laughing my azz off.

I do remember that. Didnt Takeo get hurt trying to tackle Ricky and had to leave the field because Ricky plowed over him? He was really pumped up for that game....

Losman7 said:
Huh?

oh damn...I see 2 of his interceptions are from none other than the infamous Miami Dolphin dud qb's.....

How did this become Zach vs Takeo ??

zeke0123 said:
How did this become Zach vs Takeo ??

Some poster said TKO hadn't done anything since he was a Bills. i forget who.

Back
Top Bottom