Charger fans are loving the Pouncey signing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charger fans are loving the Pouncey signing

Not to mention that the rumor was he wasn't happy that we didn't want/plan to commit to him with an extension. What's with this 2 year contract crap?

That’s because he’s “new” to them. They don’t know about the degenerative hip problems, or his support of a murder. They just see his name and the fake pro bowls attached to it.

Of course they do, he is a big name with a great highlight reel. They wont realise the impact injuries have had on him for months

Was he making like 9 million from us this year?

If so, that's why we couldn't get a draft pick for him.

He is a punk ghetto mofo who openly supported a murderer. Peace out trash bag.

Exactly, I don't care if he was your friend. He and his brother made a joke of the whole thing. That makes him a terribel person. Plain and simple. And I never said I hope he gets hurt. I said I can't wait til he is on season ending IR bc its inevitable and quite frankly karma is a b*tch

I use to really like Pouncey, however over the last couple of years when he would get hurt and taken out, the offense would automatically start playing better. I swear he tips his hand as to when he is going to snap the ball.

Back
Top Bottom