Charger fans are loving the Pouncey signing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charger fans are loving the Pouncey signing

Don’t all fans feel general excitement when they sign a new player. This very own board for example. For that you’re excited about him going on ir? May want to rethink some things.

Most do. I’m sure there are some there who hate the signing. Happens here all the time.

Must be nice...... 15 million guaranteed to play 15-20 games in 2 years
Pouncey missed 19 games in 7 seasons. Tanneyhill missed 19 games (20 including the playoffs) in 6 seasons. How much did we pay tanny last year??

We would be excited if we signed Mike Pouncey. Especially after he just played 16 games. They don’t watch every snap. I wish him well. I hope he lives injury free and gets another contract after these 2 years. He was a company man. To think any different is crazy. The fact that he was a leader isn’t Pounceys fault it’s out **** show drafts.. when a Center is your biggest piece to an offense... lol

Pouncey missed 19 games in 7 seasons. Tanneyhill missed 19 games (20 including the playoffs) in 6 seasons. How much did we pay tanny last year??
Tannehill pissed blood for a few years thanks to Pouncey and company. It's amazing that's all he's been out!!!!!!

#Apples2Oranges

We would be excited if we signed Mike Pouncey. Especially after he just played 16 games. They don’t watch every snap. I wish him well. I hope he lives injury free and gets another contract after these 2 years. He was a company man. To think any different is crazy. The fact that he was a leader isn’t Pounceys fault it’s out **** show drafts.. when a Center is your biggest piece to an offense... lol

Pouncey is a natural leader. He's also a thug and a coke-head. Sure, it's partly the team's fault for keeping him around to be a leader and teach our rookies the best way to extort jet skis out of their starting QB whom they never bother to protect, but that doesn't absolve him from being a piece of crap.

Not sure why anyone would wish the guy ill-will. I hope he plays well with the Chargers. That said, he's clearly not the player he once was - especially as a run block - but he seemingly worked hard to stay on the field last year. Not sure what else you can ask of him. His body has been through a lot.

Back
Top Bottom