Chargers VS The Mighty Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers VS The Mighty Fins

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro before you start to talk smack, when they sound general quarters on a Navy Ship who has the authority to level someone, when they are hauling butt through the hatches to secure the ship? I think that is The Presidents Own, The United States Marine Corps! I did my 11 years proudly!
Yeah they can do their job right if they dont have food in their mouth or werent sleeping while we were underway :o ...Just face it when nothing is going on underway Marines just P.T,eat play cards...and whatever else....While we WORK...anyways not talking smack...Love the Dolphins and would love to see ya at the game!! ;)

Thanks a lot Fin Fan in Cali...Id appreciate that a lot....Im thinking im just gonna get the tickets off of the chargers site, i guess thru Ticketmaster as soon as they go on sale in July...but if not, Id prob be looking pretty hard 2 find some seats and would need your help...We should all tailgate, Ill buy you some good Canadian beer before the game man to get us ready 2 watch our fins take care of business...lol

Davo said:
Thanks a lot Fin Fan in Cali...Id appreciate that a lot....Im thinking im just gonna get the tickets off of the chargers site, i guess thru Ticketmaster as soon as they go on sale in July...but if not, Id prob be looking pretty hard 2 find some seats and would need your help...We should all tailgate, Ill buy you some good Canadian beer before the game man to get us ready 2 watch our fins take care of business...lol
I won't have to sing O'Canada will I?:roflmao:

Dolphin Fans if you are chosing one road trip this year, San Diego is it! The area is beautiful, along with the Hotties! Plus they just opened a Hooters in Oceanside! I haven't been yet, but I have heard it's a beautiful thing!

Fin Fan In Cali said:
Dolphin Fans if you are chosing one road trip this year, San Diego is it! The area is beautiful, along with the Hotties! Plus they just opened a Hooters in Oceanside! I haven't been yet, but I have heard it's a beautiful thing!

NO!

Come to New Orleans!

Two words: BOURBON STREET

finzforever3000 said:
Yeah they can do their job right if they dont have food in their mouth or werent sleeping while we were underway :o ...Just face it when nothing is going on underway Marines just P.T,eat play cards...and whatever else....While we WORK...anyways not talking smack...Love the Dolphins and would love to see ya at the game!! ;)

On the Eighth day God said let there be Marines and the gates of HELL opened.

SEMPER FI

I know we arent getting smack from our taxi service are we? Keep it up and we will leave out the tip.

:D:D:D:D

DolphinDevil28 said:
NO!

Come to New Orleans!

Two words: BOURBON STREET
Been down there too!!Was there for the 01' Superbowl and Mardi Gras...I got a pic with J.T and Curtis Martin outside the Sheraton after Magic Johnsons party..Its wiiiiiiiiiiild and fun down there no joke...met lots of celebs there

someone buy my plane ticket, ill buy my game ticket, and Ill meet you there.....:D

and ill buy the first beer's!

Omaha_Dolfan said:
On the Eighth day God said let there be Marines and the gates of HELL opened.

SEMPER FI

I know we arent getting smack from our taxi service are we? Keep it up and we will leave out the tip.

:D:D:D:D
When the almighty above is busy, and can't take care of something he sends in the Marines!

knight6jb said:
someone buy my plane ticket, ill buy my game ticket, and Ill meet you there.....

and ill buy the first beer's!

Are you kidding? Get some friends together and do a road trip! Orlando to N.O. is not a bad drive at all.

As long as our Fins win and I get to see and experience some Cali hotties i could care less what you sing..lol....But most deff us Fin Fans gotta stick together that day..Be vocal and wear your aqua and orange...juss like we do every year when the bus loads go 2 the Ralph and support our Fins in Buffalo...

Fin Fan in Cali said:
When the almighty above is busy, and can't take care of something he sends in the Marines!
Hey wait a minute...this isnt a thread about Marines and Navy is it?? :D Seems like I'm the only ex-Sailor in here tonight.... :D Its all good San Dogg is the bomb...but we know who really does all the WORK on these ships...y'all need to leave GOD out of it tho :D :)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Navy is okay, just not as great as the Marine Corps! Just teasing! I appreciate, and respect all our proud services. The more the merry in San Diego! Maybe we will even get Crunch time to make a guest showing as well!

:roflmao: navy rules!!!!!! and remember jarheads, the marines are owned by the navy :)

i was in sd for basic and a school.....

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: navy rules!!!!!! and remember jarheads, the marines are owned by the navy :)

i was in sd for basic and a school.....

Even on paper the Jets look good, and that is THE ONLY place the Navy has ever owned the MARINES, on paper. HAHAHAHA actually out of the rest of the services I loved drinking with sailors. Army well thats a different story but then again we all know that ARMY means Aint Ready for Marines Yet.

And Air Force ... got to love them but can anyone really be considered military when they work from 9 - 5? :D:D:D:D

While I haven't been to a game in SD, I was at the game they had here in Tempe, AZ during the fires and there were a lot more Phin fans that made the trip from SD to see the game as far I as I could see. It looks like there is a pretty good number of us out there. Have fun at the game, I will be going to games in Buffalo now since I am moving to Waterloo, Ontario tomorrow. At least I get to see a lot more games than I do here, even though I have to go to that place (ugh).

Back
Top Bottom