Chargers VS The Mighty Fins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers VS The Mighty Fins

"another finfan in cali"

I'll Be There 4 Sure I Stay In Pasadena Theres 4 Of Us Going !!!

Ive only been to one nfl game before. If i wear a phins shirt or jersey, will i get jumped or molested? Ive seen video of raider fans killing people.

Does anyone know when single game tickets go on sale in San Diego? Usually sometime in July, I think.

vegasphan said:
Ive only been to one nfl game before. If i wear a phins shirt or jersey, will i get jumped or molested? Ive seen video of raider fans killing people.

Raider fans aren't truly fans. Get a couple of 350 pd. bodyguards or just keep your mouth shut at their insults.

I am hoping to see the game. Being stationed here in San Diego, I might be deployed at the time, that would s*ck. I miss the game two years ago when the fires moved the game. I spent $160 on 2 end zone corner seats, about 15 rows back. Luckily, the guy that sold me the tickets, lived about 20 minutes away, and gave me a refund.

I live in Venice and ill be there for sure

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Man, the game isn't until December 11th, and the Charger honk who is supplying my ticket to the game is already talking smack. He is a good friend. It's a long way to the game, but he is telling me if the Chargers for some reason have a losing season, or a bad year, then ther will be more Dolphin fans at the game. He stated if the Chargers are kicking butt, that there won't be that many Dolphin fans at the game.

Hey Dolphin fans if you are in traveling range of San Diego, we have to go after every ticket we can, not only to show San Diego that we stand proud, but to prove my point to Crunch Time, that there is a lot of Dolphin Fans out here in San Diego!:beerbang: Buy those tickets up as soon as you can, that way we are there in full force!

I am actually considering going to the game. I haven't been to San Diego and I think it'd be cool.

I live in Orange County and I will be there with both of my sons which are huge dolphin fans.

DAM!! I'm gonna be out there but like in July! Didn't even notice or remember about our game with them..WOuld've been cool to go to my 1st ROAD game especially in San Diego.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Man, the game isn't until December 11th, and the Charger honk who is supplying my ticket to the game is already talking smack. He is a good friend. It's a long way to the game, but he is telling me if the Chargers for some reason have a losing season, or a bad year, then ther will be more Dolphin fans at the game. He stated if the Chargers are kicking butt, that there won't be that many Dolphin fans at the game.

Hey Dolphin fans if you are in traveling range of San Diego, we have to go after every ticket we can, not only to show San Diego that we stand proud, but to prove my point to Crunch Time, that there is a lot of Dolphin Fans out here in San Diego!:beerbang: Buy those tickets up as soon as you can, that way we are there in full force!
I'm taking my family for sure. 4 Dolfans from Riverside will be there!

vegasphan said:
Wear all your Fins garb. You will be fine. Stay away from the drunks in SD and everywhere else.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Dolphin Fans if you are chosing one road trip this year, San Diego is it! The area is beautiful, along with the Hotties! Plus they just opened a Hooters in Oceanside! I haven't been yet, but I have heard it's a beautiful thing!
Don't forget about Seau's restaurant. Great food. Great people. Less than 10 miunutes from the game. My family and I are going and hope to see Junior there for a meal. My youngest son is dying to see him in person.

Back
Top Bottom