Chargers VS The Mighty Fins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers VS The Mighty Fins

i may go out for that game, i have a few friends in sd...

I went to the Dolphins/Chargers game 2 years ago. I must say there is no better place to go see our Phins than in San Diego. Makes for an awesome trip reguardless how the phins play that sunday. The weather was AWESOME...until fires broke out in all of california...the entire sky was black/red/orange and rained ash...and the fires surrounded san diego preventing ANYONE from leaving. Luckily with our flight benefits we were able to get out of San Diego at the LAST SECOND to make it in Tempe Arizona 30 minutes before kick off! I ended up seeing our phins kick the chargers *** and so I was happy...hopefully this year Qualcomm stadium doesnt turn into an emergency center, haha. I will definitely be there, will be looking for 2 tickets soon.

FinFanInCali - I had to pay $500 on Ebay last time I went to San Diego to see our phins play...if you see any good deals, let me know!

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Even on paper the Jets look good, and that is THE ONLY place the Navy has ever owned the MARINES, on paper. HAHAHAHA actually out of the rest of the services I loved drinking with sailors. Army well thats a different story but then again we all know that ARMY means Aint Ready for Marines Yet.

And Air Force ... got to love them but can anyone really be considered military when they work from 9 - 5? :D:D:D:D

The jets never look good.

And watch the Army cracks sailor's boyfriend. :D Agreed on the AF though. They would get extra pay for substandard living when visiting my base. Granted, it was Ft. Polk, but you get the point.

Gonzo said:
The jets never look good.

And watch the Army cracks sailor's boyfriend. :D Agreed on the AF though. They would get extra pay for substandard living when visiting my base. Granted, it was Ft. Polk, but you get the point.

HAHAHAHAHA I think that is the one thing everyone in all branches can agree on :D ... Oh yeah that includes the Air Force.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Even on paper the Jets look good, and that is THE ONLY place the Navy has ever owned the MARINES, on paper. HAHAHAHA actually out of the rest of the services I loved drinking with sailors. Army well thats a different story but then again we all know that ARMY means Aint Ready for Marines Yet.

And Air Force ... got to love them but can anyone really be considered military when they work from 9 - 5? :D:D:D:D
Well if you wanna talk college football..do the Marines even have a team??LOL..I guess you can't consider a jarhead worthy...(now I'm trash talking LOL :D )..I cant talk bad about the Air Force my dad was in it..and we traveled the world..I will say they have some of the more desireable schedules tho...The Army is all over the place out here...cant say anyhing good about them!! :roflmao:

patsdynasty said:
i may go out for that game, i have a few friends in sd...
Thats a must do...still got some ole lady friends in El Cajon....might even do the tijuana or tj thing again..I loved it down there.

finzforever3000 said:
Well if you wanna talk college football..do the Marines even have a team??LOL..I guess you can't consider a jarhead worthy...(now I'm trash talking LOL :D )..I cant talk bad about the Air Force my dad was in it..and we traveled the world..I will say they have some of the more desireable schedules tho...The Army is all over the place out here...cant say anyhing good about them!! :roflmao:

We got a great High School Football team though somewhere in Virginia I think. The place where the Officers graduate from. :D:D

Omaha_Dolfan said:
We got a great High School Football team though somewhere in Virginia I think. The place where the Officers graduate from. :D:D
Hmmmmm.....cool..I think :roflmao: :roflmao:

Omaha_Dolfan said:

I'm calling b.s. on that one. They don't have high schools in Virginia. Maybe kintergardn.

Flew from Pittsburgh 2 yrs ago to see the game. Had 2 club level tickets on the 45 yrd line - drove thru fires on int 15 (8 was closed) to Tempe sat on the 10 yrd line. Miami kicked butt. Hopefully this year same results/no fires. Went to college in San Diego and would like to show the wife what a beautiful city it is instead of the inferno that we went to 2 yrs ago.

ill be at the SD game, gonna get tickets when they come out. Im still kind of pissed I didnt get the MNF pats game tickets I wanted to buy last year. It was right at my break and I decided last minute to not fly there. DAMN!!!

heck yes im showin some miami pride in sd come dec 11.
my boy is a die hard bolts fan... just wait til we light em up just like in tempe a few back!
oh yeah... its all about the CORPS... ooh rah!

Omaha_Dolfan said:

Give me a break.

Muscles
A
Requirement
Intelligence
Not
Essential

But in all fairness to the Army, we are better at PT and at blowing crap up. :D

Back
Top Bottom