Charles Clay not a Starting TE | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Clay not a Starting TE

Lance Kendricks could be worth a look once he gets healthy in St. Louis. With Jared Cook on board the Rams could move Kendricks. St. Louis doesn't run a lot of two tight end sets, so it's not like they're trying to copy the Patriots offense.

I'd rather have Sims out there than Clay

Clay was VERY disappointing, and is in his 3rd year. I agree on Sims but, thought he would take a year to be good. He may not have that option.

Clay was VERY disappointing, and is in his 3rd year. I agree on Sims but, thought he would take a year to be good. He may not have that option.

There is no next year. Next man up.

Clay is nothing, and he should be cut. I'm tired of him, and he's not developing.

We need to stop wasting our time with Clay, egnew and gray.

Dion Sims is the only TE we have now who has potential.

Its disappointing, but TE is something the front office worked on this summer, and IMO did a great job with. That injury was just devastating.

Hopefully we could hit the waiver wires and get a consistent option in there. I like Sims, but he is not ready.

Clay came out played lazy and uninspired! He earned a place on the waiver wire!

I want to see Sims the rest of the game, if he sucks too, we need to sign somebody. We could have had Dallas Clark.

Dallas Clark is washed up. He was dropping balls left and right the other night.

I had to go to a party tonight with the wife so I will watch the game in the morning on NFL network. Sounds like Clay totally bombed. I am curious to see what all you guys saw but it sounds 100% unanimous with no dissenters that Clay was a disaster. That's a shame because he reportedly was doing well in practice this week.

Did Egnew flash at all?

If he would've caught that seam route for a td we'd be singing him praises....but he didn't....but I'd say potential is there for this loooooong season

Yea, clay isn't the answer to start. If we don't pick up a player off waivers I will be surprised if the FO feels comfortable going into week one with those 3. Man, are there any good prospects in the draft next year lol. That needs to be a priority if a good FA isn't available. We won't be resigning Keller unless it's on the cheap 1 year deal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

We will need Gibson and q 4th WR to step up. I agree, Sims may not be ready.

Sign a vet any vet. At this point it will be better than the 3 we have, grab the one with the best hands and call it a day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

After watching that 1st half against the Bucs, Mr. Clay does not get any seperation at all, his route running is mediocre at best and he doesn't bring much to this offense at all..

I think it might be time to trade for a TE or sign J. Shockey as soon as tomorrow..

Way to repeat what the announcers said. My whole problem with him is the drops. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom