Charles Harris Traded. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris Traded.

I have a real problem with some in the fanbase's attitude towards Harris. Yeah, he didn't live up to his status, but by all accounts he was a high effort, good person, good citizen and good teammate. He didn't get in trouble, hurt the locker room or anything like that. His game just never translated to the higher level from college. Its fin to be happy he's gone so we can get more talent in....but acting like he's a bum or a POS is just kind of ridiculous....especially in league of rapists and child abusers.

One of the worse football players of all time. Not a single attribute in his game.

Wish him well though. At least he didn't have a smelly attitude.

I have a real problem with some in the fanbase's attitude towards Harris. Yeah, he didn't live up to his status, but by all accounts he was a high effort, good person, good citizen and good teammate. He didn't get in trouble, hurt the locker room or anything like that. His game just never translated to the higher level from college. Its fin to be happy he's gone so we can get more talent in....but acting like he's a bum or a POS is just kind of ridiculous....especially in league of rapists and child abusers.
I don't see anyone bashing him as a human being.. I've met the guy multiple times and he's a sweetheart of a guy with a great family... He's just not a killer on the field and in the NFL you need to be a killer to make it as a DE. I sincerly hopes he succeeds in Atlanta- Because I'm not sure he's due for a big payday. Let's hope he saved that sweet rookie contract moolah.

A big part of being a good franchise is knowing when to move on from a player that won’t work out. Wish Harris the best of luck but he wasn’t going to have success here.
I’ve read that the Spurs for instance know within half a season whether a player will work out for them. If not they move on.

Well, I believe trading him means no dead money as if we had just cut him. Getting anything for him is better than nothing but he's yet another wasted pick on a long list of them.

Cut = 3.158,797 Dead Money
Trade = 1.506,632 Dead Money

+ 7 rd Pick

Good Job from our GM

Trade McCain after June 1 is the next big step.

LMAOOOOO!!! Who in The Blue Hell, does Chris Grier think he is, by trading Charles Friggin Harris away, for a 7th round pick, let alone a bag of chips!!! I think he pulled another rabbit out of his magic hat? Holy shitz. Talk about, Something out of Thin Air.

Cut = 3.158,797 Dead Money
Trade = 1.506,632 Dead Money

+ 7 rd Pick

Good Job from our GM

Trade McCain after June 1 is the next big step.
Well, good job by the GM to get something for him but this was the same GM that drafted him in the 1st round and now traded him for a 7th round pick

Back
Top Bottom