Charles Harris Traded. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris Traded.

There goes another 1st round bust. Not being harsh but he will hardly be missed. Did nothing. I'm just interested what the Falcons see in him.

Would we not have got more value for both Harris and Charlton as comp. picks as they are 1st. round picks? Just wondering.

He Just didn't have the size or skill set to make it as an end. This leaves 3 players now from the 2017 draft with the team. That's is very bad

I thought this was going to be a joke.

There's silver lining here. Grier knows when he made a mistake and he knows when to move on.

Sorry it didn't work out, Chuck.

In all due respect, it wasn't Grier. More likely Flo said 'he's gone' and Grier salvages what he could. Grier gets much credit for the trade. Not so much for recognizing the mistake

We are not very good at drafting long term starters. But hey, atleast we usually get something when we trade them away

Grier is a WIZARD if he gets anything of value..
Grier was the GM when Harris was selected in the first round. So I really can’t give him any credit unless he got a first round pick from the Falcons. I’m glad they got something for Harris but it was still a terrible pick by Grier to begin with.

Dope news to look at first thing in the morning. I honestly dont care what kind of pck we got for him, 7th, 6th, whatever. He deserved to be cut so this is okay

Back
Top Bottom