Check out my Tannehill jersey | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out my Tannehill jersey

Please tell me it's only jets green in the photo, I'm planning on getting one soon off a site I found, the pictures on the site make the colors look pretty accurate, but you never know, it isn't easy finding a good knockoff in white

Please tell me it's only jets green in the photo, I'm planning on getting one soon off a site I found, the pictures on the site make the colors look pretty accurate, but you never know, it isn't easy finding a good knockoff in white

The numbers on my jersey look like an emerald color, kinda like a forest kinda green but more emerald, if that makes any sense.

Can someone PM the site to me as well.

Looks nicely stitched. My brother used to be stationed in Korea, and he got a guy to make me a Zach Thomas jersey. It's my favorite jersey, and it fits perfect and is not stiff, like some authentic, and the nameplate, numbers, colors, everything looked perfect. I think he paid around $45 for it. I also got a nice down coat made which is great for Winters here in Colorado, and some counterfit Nike shoes.

Im a Fat A...well have some height too me also but a Fat A, the new Nike jerseys to not conform well to guys my size, the reebok jerseys i loved rocking

Definitely a dark green. I bought a Ginn jersey only to never wear it because I was embarrassed by how far off the color was. I did get a teal Brown that was spot on but the Ginn, like the one in the picture was pretty far off.

I also know with the right search you can find these same jerseys for $25. My friends order some every year and the site has dozens for each team. I will ask him tomorrow when I see him what the website is. It always changes due to it being a fraudulent website selling 'replica' jerseys.

This Tannehill jersey is sweet and it's all stitched got it for 60 bucks.
u8ape7ar-1.jpg

u3azumyn-1.jpg

Can u pls PM the link too? Thanks.

If you could PM me the link as well it would be greatly appreciated. I'm long over due for a jersey as my my most recent one is a Ronnie Brown jersy.

Back
Top Bottom